{ 70 }

jordyn mills

"Everything will be okay today. I'll help you through it" Ethan said as he drove us and Grayson to school on Monday. I was wearing a black crop top with a dark knitted cardigan and some washed out high waisted jeans, along with white vans. I curled my hair into loose curls and did my basic makeup.

"Everyone's gonna be staring at me" I looked down.

"Everyone's going to be staring at you because you won the championship" Ethan smiled.

"Shut up." I hit his shoulder and he grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers together.

"Okay I'm fine with you guys dating but stop with this lovey dovey stuff" Grayson cringed as Ethan pulled up in a parking spot.

"Sorry bro" Ethan said then kissed my cheek.

"Okay I'm leaving" He got out of the car and hurried in the building. Me and Ethan laughed then he got my crutches from the trunk. I opened the door and swung my legs over. I took the crutches and we made our way over to inside the school.

"AYY JORDYN!"
"GO JORD"
"AWESOME JOB" People started to yell at me and I looked around.

"See I told you everything would be fine" Ethan said. He was in front of me and walked backwards, looking at me, towards my locker.

"Stop" I laughed.

"You wanna hit me don't ya" He chuckled.

"Yes I really do" I laughed and got to my locker. I put my hand on it to rest and I hit him with my other hand.

"Ouch" He laughed. He helped me put my books in my bag.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Willow came up to me with Matt and Riley.

"Better." I smiled.

"We're having a soccer party thing after school" Riley said.

"Okay I'll be there" I said and then the bell rang. Willow, Riley and Matt started to walk towards it as Ethan took my backpack to help me to the class.

People passed as I slowly made my way over to the classroom. The second bell rung and we were already late for class. Ethan walked in first.

"Mr. Dolan would you like to tell me why you're late" She said. He then moved out of the way and the teacher saw me. "Oh, Jordyn what happened?" The intercom turned on and the principal started to talk.

"It was soccer. I just have to wear this for a little while." I shrugged and made my way farther in the room and everyone saw me.

"And a huge congratulations to the captain of the soccer team Jordyn Mills for making the winning goal. The Blue Falcons have won their first soccer championship" I smiled and everyone was cheering. I sat down in the seat as people were still cheering.

"Congrats Jordyn." She said and everyone soon calmed down. I saw in the corner of my eye than Ethan was smiling at me. I turned to him and smiled back.

What? I mouthed to him.

Nothing. He smiled back. I laughed quietly then payed attention to teacher again.

comment and vote!!