{ 33 }

jordyn mills

My mind was scrambling constantly during the rest of the day. I couldn't pay attention in any of my classes and my heart was racing all throughout the rest of the day.

But at least it was finally practice and I could maybe get my mind off things. I walked into the locker room and everyone swarm towards me.

"IS IT TRUE!?" Literally every single yelled at me.

"Is what true?" I questioned them.

"DOES ETHAN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?" They yelled again. My entire body froze into stone.

"Uh, not since Elizabeth." I panicked.

"OH THANK GOD!" They sighed in relief and went back to their conversations. Thank the lord they're all oblivious. I walked over to my locker and started to change into my soccer uniform.

"Guys what's the secret?" I asked Willow and Riley.

"I'll tell you after practice" She smiled at me. We ran out on the field and started to do practices before the coach came out. Riley, Willow and I kicked the ball to each other as we warmed our bodies up.

"Why can't you just tell me the secret?" I asked Willow.

"Cause it's a big thing and I don't want anyone else to hear." She smiled bright.

"LADIES!" The coach yelled and I turned to her just to see some of the football sitting on the bleachers looking at us.

'What are you doing here?' I mouthed to Ethan and he mouthed something back but I couldn't tell what it was.

"JORDYN!" The coach yelled at me and I jumped. "Can you please repeat what I just said?" She put her hand on her hip.

"Uh... no?" I hesitated for a second and I looked to Ethan and he was trying not to laugh at me.

"Pay attention. You're on water bottle duty today."

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"But she's our best player" Riley said.

"I don't care. If you don't pay attention in roll I will make you do nothing and you will make a fool of yourself at the games" She sassed and made me sit on the bleachers in front of the guys.

"Damn." Ethan said chuckling along with the other guys. "I'm sorry."

"Ethan this isn't funny." I stood up and yelled at him. "We have a big game coming up and I'm a one of the big players that the team needs and I'm over here getting water bottles." His smile dropped and he looked sad. "I should be out there practicing for this weekend" I stormed off towards the locker room.

"Jordyn come on" He yelled and ran after me. "Jordyn!" He grabbed my arm in front of the guys to see.

"Heehee" I turned around and laughed. "Gotcha" I poked his chest.

"Oh my god I thought you were actually mad at me" He rolled his eyes and stormed back to the bleachers.

"Yo, that was good" Grayson gave me a high five as I sat down in front of all of the guys.

"JORDYN YOU'RE IN!" The coach yelled making me jump. I ran down onto the field and started to dribble the ball down the field.

----

The coach blew the whistle and our practice finally ended. During the entire time the guys were looking at us girls. Ethan had his eyes on me the entire time and it made my heart warm up.

"JORDYN!" Ethan yelled for me and I turned around to him. He ran up to me and whispered "Grayson isn't going to be home for a couple hours so you wanna do a little something something" He gave me a smile.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a few" I said wanting to kiss him so bad. He walked back to the other guys and I walked in the locker room.

"SECRET TIME!" I yelled and most of the girls were already gone. Willow and Riley were just finishing putting their regular clothes on.

"Okay okay." Willow said. "Hopefully this won't be totally weird but I think I'm in love with Ethan" She said casually and my body froze. I couldn't say anything cause no one could know I'm dating him.

IN LOVE?!

"OOO really?" I smirked at her but I was realistically mad at her.

"Yeah and I think I'm going to ask him out"

"YOU WHAT!?" I yelled and right after saying that I realized that I was stupid. Shit.

"Yeah I really like him and I feel like he has a thing for me. So I'm going to ask him out after our game on tomorrow"

"Oh wow. This is insane. I thought you gave up on him" I said.

"Nope." She smiled.

"Why him?" I fake whined.

"It's not my fault that he's hot and perfect"

"Well good luck, Willow" I said and walked out of the locker room to Ethan waiting for me alone on the field. I didn't tell him about what Willow said or what Matt said. I don't want any drama.

If Willow ever catches us together, I'm screwed. I'm going to need to change her mind within a span of 24 hours.

comment and vote!!