{ 72 }

jordyn mills

The week passed and I was downstairs with Ethan watching TV. My head was on his lap and he was running his hand through my hair casually. I played with Ethan's necklace that he gave me weeks ago. Willow and Riley walked in the door and sat on the other side of the couch.

"What time are they coming?" Riley asked and I looked at my phone.

"They should be here any minute" I said and then I heard a knock at the door. "Told ya" Willow turned around and let them in.

"Hey, so you guys ready?" Peyton asked as they walked in the living room.

"Yeah" I said to them as my head was still in Ethan's lap. "I'll be back later" I looked up at him.

"Okay" He puttered out his bottom lip. I sat and grabbed my purse. We then started to make our way to the mall.

---

I looked through the racks of dresses and non of them really caught my eye. Willow and Riley already found dresses. Willow's was a red dress with a sparkly flower in the center. Riley got a short baby blue dress. Hannah found a pink dress that ruffled out at the bottom and Peyton got a dark long navy blue dress.

"Want any help Jordyn?" Hannah asked.

"Nah, I just can't find anything I like" I looked on another rack.

"Jordyn?" I turned around to a familiar voice.

"CAMERON!?" I ran up to her and gave her hug. "What are you doing here?" I pulled back.

"I'm on a quick break. Ethan told me you were here so i thought I could help you find something" She said.

"Good luck with that. I can't find anything I like"

"I'll change that. Go sit down" She pointed to a chair by the dressing rooms. She rummaged the racks as I talked with the girls.

"Riley has anyone asked you out for prom yet?" Hannah asked.

"No" She looked down.

"HOW!? You're literally perfect and you're hella funny" Peyton said.

"And that's what I said!" She laughed. "Just kidding but thank you. No guys I guess wanna date me"

"Don't say that. Of course guys wanna date you." Hannah said. Cameron came back with a dark dress that looked very sleek.

"Try this on" She smiled and handed it to me. I walked into the changing room and saw how my body looked in it.

"How does it look?" Riley asked. I opened the door slightly and peeked my head out.

"I freakin love it" I smiled big. I closed the door again and took the dress off slowly. As i was putting my shoes back on I peeked at the price.

$500

My jaw dropped to the floor and my smile faded. i walked out of the room and walked over to Cameron.

"Cam i can't buy this. It's too expensive"

"Jordyn don't worry. I got this." She took the dress.

"Cameron i can't let you waste your money on me" I tried to stop her.

"Hey, hey." She turned to me and all the girls were looking at us. "Come here" She pulled my arm to the wall away from the girls. "Look i know this is a lot of money for a dress but it's for a special night. And i can see that you love Ethan and he loves you. I am willing to put my money and help your relationship. All i want is for the both of you to be happy cause i consider you as my sister."

"Cameron i can't let you put $500 into this"

"Jordyn, please. I know how much you guys mean to each other and all i want is for you guys to be happy." She smiled. I sighed then reached up to hug her.

"Thank you"

comment and vote!!