{ 3 }

"Jordyn. Wake up hon." Lisa shook me to wake me up.

"How early is it?" I rubbed my eyes.

"6 am" She smiled. "You have school. So get up and get dressed. Breakfast is almost ready" She closed the door behind her and I got out of bed.

I picked out black torn skinny jeans and a maroon sweatshirt. I slipped on my busted up black vans that were way too small for me and walked downstairs after getting ready in the bathroom. Luckily none of the boys were upstairs.

I turned the corner into the kitchen and my eyes landed on Ethan. His evil eyes looked right at me and he rolled them.

"Morning" Lisa said.

"Uh, hi" I shook my head quickly and sat on the stool connected to the kitchen island. Lisa brought me over a plate of bacon and waffles. "Thanks" I nervously said. I still wasn't comfortable with everyone.

"Mom, where's Gray?" Ethan asked.

"He's sick, so I'm going to need you to walk Jordyn through school today" She continued to make the waffles. Ethan looked over to me and gave me a death stare.

"Fun" He said acting like he would enjoy it. Apparently Lisa believed it.

"You guys should probably get going" She told us. Me and Ethan stood up and we walked towards the door.

"Here, this is yours" He chucked a backpack at my chest making me take a step back. He opened the door and I followed him to the car.

He sped down the road and the school really wasn't that far away from the house so it only took us a few minutes.

We both got out of the car and I quickly ran up to him as he gave people high fives and what not.

Before we made it inside the building he pushed me over behind a tree.

"Rule number one, don't talk to me at school. People can't think that I know you personally. Number 2, stop looking at me. I know you like me and I'm done with it."

"Ethan why are you being so mean to me?" I shook in fear once again. "And I don't even like you"

"Because you're worthless and I don't want people to know I know you. You are just going to be an embarrassment" He jerked me back and walked away.

"YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE!?" I yelled. He walked back looking pissed and grabbed my arm.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. Figure out this school on your own. And remember the rules, Foster." His face was inches away from mine. I felt his breath on my face. He turned around and walked inside the building.

"How do you know Ethan?" Some girl came up beside of me. Don't know how because I'm behind a tree... but okay.

"Uh..." If I tell her I know him, Ethan's going to kill me. "We don't know each other. I just accidentally ran into him" Yes, I ran into him behind a tree....

"Oh" She walked away.

Oh boy. The start of a new hell continues. I walked inside the building and looked for my locker.

"New kid, huh?" Some guy pushed me into the lockers. I looked up and Ethan was following the guy-laughing. I groaned as I got up off the ground and walked to my first period. Screw the locker.

The bell rung and I just about made it into class.

"Class sit down." Everyone started to quiet down and the teacher kept me up in front of the class. "We have a new student. This is Jordyn" Everyone was still silent. "You can go sit behind Ethan back there" She pointed to the back room and Ethan's eyes were on me.

"I, uh. Could I-" I tried to speak but she cut me off.

"C'mon go sit" She pushed me forward and I plopped myself down behind Ethan.

"If I catch you staring at me, we're going to have some issues" He turned around and looked me dead in the eye.

"I have to look at you to look at the teacher."

"Excuse me?" His eyes targeted me EVEN more. Didn't think that was even possible. I nodded my head and he turned back around.

When I thought Ethan Dolan was going to be a sweet boy he turns out he's just another asshole that I'm use to.

comment and vote!!