{ 22 }

ethan dolan

I opened the door to the house and my mom yelled for me. Grayson was still getting his stuff from the car. I just wanted to put some ice on my eye.

"Ethan is that you?!" She yelled through the house.

"Yeah" I started to the kitchen and grab some frozen peas or something.

"Hey, come talk to me for a bit" She grabbed my arm as I was turned away from her. I began to walk towards the stairs.

"No, it's fine" I tried to go upstairs, but she pulled me back making me face her.

"ETHAN! What happened to you" She pulled me into the kitchen again.

"Nothing" I sighed and she pulled me over to the kitchen.

"Well it was definitely something. You have a black eye and your bleeding everywhere" She started to clean up the blood very thoroughly.

"It was just football" I said back and put the bag of peas on the island.

"How can football hurt you this much? You're totally beat up." She examined my face.

"It's really not that bad." I shrugged. She finished cleaning me up and put a small strip of a bandage on my cheek, and forehead. I grabbed the frozen peas to put on my black eye.

"Ethan you seem different." She said as I was going towards the stairs. "Are there any problems at school?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine mom" I groaned

"Are there any girls problems?"

"NO MOM! I'm fine"

"He was in a fight." Grayson came into the house with his things.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" I yelled right in front of my mom.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" She yelled and pulled me into the kitchen. She didn't even bother to scold me on my language.

"It was nothing, it's fine." I rolled my eyes.

"How is this nothing?" She motioned to my face. "You're busted up. How hurt you?"

"More like who did he hurt?" Grayson smiled and I glared at him.

"Did you start the fight?" She grew more mad.

"NO! IT WASN'T ME WHO STARTED IT!" I stood up from the island stool and stormed upstairs with the frozen peas.

I sat on my bed and stared up at the ceiling while groaning. This is all Jordyn's fault. If I didn't have to fall for her then I wouldn't be in a mess like this. I wouldn't be fighting with Matt and I wouldn't have my mom scolding me, now I'm going to have to deal with that every night. This will be the day I get over Jordyn. She's with Shawn and I'm alone. I can't be alone, I can't lose my reputation. I gotta date some random chick and be me again.

I picked up my phone and called the one and only, Elizabeth. She had to be one of the most popular girls in school. She was on the cheerleading squad and wore skimpy outfits every single day, even when it was a little chilly out.

"Hello?" She picked up.

"Hey, babe." I said "So I was thinking since I'm the most popular guy in the school and you're the most popular girl in the school I think we should date"

"Is that right"

"Yes it is"

"Well in that case, you have your wish."

"Perfect." I smirked through the phone.

"I guess now I can put a name to the guy who scarfs his tongue down my throat every week."

"I guess now you can."

"I'll catch you tomorrow, Ethan." She hung up the phone and I tossed it on the bed.

This is going to be the easiest thing in the world. I'll just have to kiss Elizabeth and I'll forget about Jordyn just like that!

Perfect.

comment and vote!!