{ 11 }

jordyn mills

"Ethan was totally protecting you from those guys." Willow joked as we were changing out of our soccer clothes.

"No way, Ethan hates me" I chuckled even though it wasn't funny cause it was true.

"Oh come on you two are so cute. It's so obvious that he loves having you as a sister"

"Okay, sure, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

No, he hates me. He wants me out of his life as soon as possible.

"Let's go before they get mad at us" I said trying to end our conversation. We walked outside and got into the car with the twins already in it.

The car ride home was pretty silent. The twins didn't say anything and I felt awkward saying anything because of that fact. Good thing the car ride was short.

Willow and I jumped out and made our way back up to my room. Before I could close the door, Ethan slammed his shut. I walked to my doorway and looked at Grayson.

"Is he good?" I asked, pointing to Ethan's door.

"Who knows?" Grayson rolled his eyes and walked into his room while closing his door behind him.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to Willow after closing my bedroom door.

"So," She began to say as we both sat on my bed, but on opposite ends. "do you have an eye on any boys at school?"

"I've only been there for two days." I chuckled. "I've been more focused on trying to find the right classroom before the bell rings."

"For some reason I don't believe you. C'mon there's got to be one guy that's caught your eye." She hit my feet with hers.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. "There's one guy in my history class."

"Oh? Do tell..." She smiled and sat up more.

"He's that Shawn guy with the brown, curly hair and he's pretty tall." I didn't know much about him besides the obvious features.

"OH!" She basically yelled. "Yeah, he's a cute one and he's super nice!"

"Yeah, I don't know. Nothing's going to happen, but he's kinda cute." I shrugged my shoulders.

My mind has been too busy on the fact that Ethan isn't too fond of me and wants me out of the house ASAP.

And that shit with the previous foster sister. Like who was she and what happened to her? Were they like a thing? How did she use him? I obviously couldn't ask him because then he would be the one to go bat shit crazy.

So I guess I had to keep it in until maybe I pry it out of his skin without having to even directly ask him about it. I don't know its that even possible...

comment and vote!!