{ 45 }

jordyn mills

"Ew did you guys make out?" Grayson asked.

"What, no, of course not!" I lied.

"Your guy's hair is totally messed up and your lipstick is on his neck." Willow pointed out. I looked at Ethan and wiped the lipstick off.

"Please don't make out in here" Grayson covered his eyes.

"What like this?" Ethan leaned over, held my cheek and softly kissed my lips.

"Ew" Willow hid in Gray's chest. Ethan sat back up and laughed.

"Or like this?" I sat on his lap and leaned into his lips. I put my arm around his neck and sat up straight. He held my knee and kissed me deeply.

"Oh my god I gotta leave" Willow stood up. I stood up from his lap and laughed. She sat back down.

"Come here" Ethan said and I sat on his lap again. I put my left arm around his neck and he played with my right hand. I rested my head on the side of his neck and he kissed my cheek.

The bell rang and I looked in Ethan's eyes. We didn't move for at least a minute. I put my head back on his head and wanted to cry so bad. This was my last minutes with Ethan.

"Guys we should at least get walking" Grayson said. We stood up and Ethan took my hand. We slowly walked down the hallway to the front of the school.

We got outside the school doors and I saw Lisa. I walked over to Willow and Riley to give them hugs.

"Take care of him for me." I said. "Thank you for being there for me"

"Of course. We'll miss you Jordyn" They hugged me at the same time.

"Come here" Grayson said and I sunk in his arms. "I can proudly say I loved having you living with us. I'll miss you."

"Thank you for being so inviting to me. I really enjoyed being in a house where I genuinely feel loved."

"Of course" He smiled and they walked to the brick walls so I could talk to Ethan. People walked passed us to go to the busses. Ethan intertwined our fingers together and put them down by our waists.

"Don't make this hard on me." I said to him as our bodies were touching.

"Let me talk" He smiled. "I hate goodbyes, they hurt me but this one is destroying me already. I never want to say goodbye to such a perfect girl like you. Before everything I was a complete dick and a bad boy. When me and you had this thing I completely changed for the better. You make me so damn happy and I don't want to lose that happiness so I'm not going to."

"What do you mean? Your mom is putting me back in the system" I asked.

"I am going to find you and I will get you back. This may be a goodbye for now, but I will find you and I will get another make out sesh." He smiled at me.

"What if you can't? I'm going to be gone forever Ethan"

"No you aren't. If I have to travel across the country to find you I will." I saw a tear fall down his cheek. "I would do anything for the people I love"

"Wait Ethan?" I smiled. Did he just say he loves me?

"Yes I love you Jordyn." He grabbed my face and put his nose onto mine. "I fucking love you so much." He laughed.

"I love you Ethan." I smiled and held his wrists. "I've never said that to anyone. I love you" I smiled so big.

"I've never meant that to anyone except for you." He leaned in and kissed my lips super softly. I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist and pulled me closer.

"I don't want to leave you" I put my arms around him.

"Take this" He took off his dogtag necklace and put it around my neck. "Just so you can remember me. I will always love you and I will find you"

I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my body. He tightly picked me up. We just were there together in each other arms, swaying back in forth not wanting to leave each other. Lisa honked the car and I released from his arms.

He held out his pinky and I grabbed it with my pinky. I kissed the other end of my hand and he kissed the other side of his hand.

"I promise I will find you and I will hug you again" He said.

"Love you and I will miss you" I hugged him very tight and I grabbed my bag.

"I could say it a million times, I love you" He kissed my lips quickly before I ran to the car.

"Ready?" Lisa asked.

"Nope" I rolled my eyes and looked at Ethan. He had a smile on but I knew he was so sad. I held my pinky out the window and he held his out. Then Lisa started to drive and I sat back in the seat. Tears streamed down my face.

I was leaving the only house where I felt safe and at home. Now that was being taken away from me because I was being foolish.

comment and vote!!