{ 65 }

jordyn mills

I curled my hair in my black high waisted skirt and a really short white crop top. I lastly had my brown sandals on and my basic makeup on.

As I finished my hair I walked into my room to finish they last of my homework that I never did from last night. Willow was picking me up because Ethan and Grayson had to go to school early to drop off some football things. I don't really know what it was. I heard a knock at the door and Lisa opened it.

"She's upstairs Hun" Lisa said and I heard Willow's footsteps. I started to put my books and papers in my backpack.

"Woah, you look really cute" She said as she saw me.

"Thanks" I grabbed my phone from the charger. "Okay let's go" I brushed my skirt and we walked down the stairs.

"So are you ready for the championship tomorrow?" She asked me as she drove down the road to the school.

"I hope. I haven't had much practice since I got back so hopefully I have luck"

"Why don't we practice after school?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." She pulled up in a parking spot.

"Alright we'll meet in the locker room and we'll practice." We walked in the school and I got to my locker. I opened it and put the books in my backpack and continued to talk to Willow.

"Hey Jordyn" Riley came up to me.

"Hey" I said.

"Riley, me and Jordyn are going to practice soccer after school, wanna join?" Willow asked.

"Yeah sure. I'll meet you guys there" She started to walk away and go talk to her other friends.

"HOLY SHIT!" I quickly turned around and Ethan yelled from the end of the hallway. He walked over to me and Willow.

"What?" I said to him and faced him.

"You look hot" He smirked and leaned on the locker next to mine.

"OKAY! Gotta go" Willow walked away to Riley.

"I thought something was wrong" I let out a sigh of relief and put my hand on my locker.

"Something is wrong. I haven't kissed you this morning yet" He pulled me by the waist and pressed his lips on to mine.

"Ethan" I laughed and pushed him back.

"What?" He tried to pull me back to his lips.

"We're in school" I took a step back.

"So what?" He kissed my cheek.

"Shush" I put my finger on his lips and closed my locker. He bit my finger and I pulled it back. "OW" I turned and grabbed my backpack. He wrapped his arms from behind me and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my cheeks quickly and I giggled. "Stop" I turned around and slapped his chest.

"Make me" His arms were still wrapped around my waist as he held me close and looked at my lips. My smile faded and I looked at his lips. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"NO PDA" Some teacher yelled and I released from his lips. I turned around and he put his around around my shoulder. We walked to first period and he kissed my cheek.

The bell rung and I saw Angelyna talking with Matt as we walked in the classroom. Ethan sat in his seat and I stood behind him, besides Matt.

"Oh Ethan, after school me, Riley and Willow are going to field to practice for the game tomorrow" I said to Ethan.

"Okay, Matt wanna hang while they do that?" He asked.

"Sure" Matt said once the bell rang. We all went to our seats.

----

ethan dolan

"Okay I'll pick you up at 4" I kissed Jordyn's lips.

"Love you" She said and walked to the locker rooms with Willow and Riley. I walked to my car with Matthew and Grayson. Grayson was tied down to his phone for the past few weeks.

"Hey, Grayson." I said and there was no answer. "Gray?!" I said a bit louder and he just groaned. "Gray, do you ever talk to me anymore?" I asked him.

"It's my life and I could do whatever I want" He sassed then looked back on it.

"Geez" I peered over his phone to see who he was texting. "Willow? Seriously dude she's helping Jordyn get her soccer groove back and you're taking that all away" We reached the car.

"Will you stop with your girlfriend" He slammed the car door and people started to look. "She's all you talk about when you're with me. I don't know you anymore dude!" He yelled.

"Gray-" I tried to speak.

"NO!" He yelled. "I know you just got her back but you spend ALL of your time with her and when you're not you're talking non stop about her. IM SICK OF IT" He hit the car again. "Can't you just let me talk to MY girlfriend so I don't have to listen to yours 24/7"

"I haven't seen her in months and I just got her back a few days ago. What do you expect me to say?" I said back trying not to get too loud.

"ANYTHING! I don't care. I honestly don't know who you are anymore." He was about to walk away.

"Really? So you want me to go back to that fuckboy that everyone hated. I probably kissed every popular girl in the whole school" I yelled.

"No but I don't like the new you"

"YOU DONT LIKE ME BEING HAPPY! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE IM ACTUALLY HAPPY!" I took a few deep breaths. "You know what just walk home" I took the keys from his hand and got in the car with Matt.

"Bro calm down" Matt said as i slammed on the acceleration.

"HE HAS THE NERVE TO SAY ALL OF THOSE THINGS! LIKE WHAT THE HELL!" I slammed my hands on the wheel.

"Ethan calm down. You know he's wrong and that's all that matters right now" Matt called me down.

I know Matt's right but Grayson is my brother and he said that about me and Jordyn. My own brother.

comment and vote!!