{ 4 }

jordyn mills

The last bell of the day rang and I made my way to outside towards the car. I followed Ethan without him knowing.

"See ya later man" He bro hugged some guy with light brown. Ethan got into the driver's seat and noticed me through the window. He stared at me and rolled his eyes. I got into passengers seat and he started yelling at me.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT STARING AT ME!" He yelled.

"Ethan-"

"I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU LIVE WITH ME!"

"Suck it up! Cause I'm staying with you guys for a while. People are going to find out and you're going to have to get your head out of your huge egotistical ass" I folded my arms and my face grew mad. He scoffed and started to speed down the suburb road to the house.

I am going to get beat up. That's the end of Jordyn L. Mills y'all.

"What the hell? Why is my sister's car here?" He muttered to himself. He pulled up in the driveway and quickly got out leaving me alone.

I sighed and got out of the car following him inside after a few seconds of deep breathing to prepare for the next horror strike.

"Wassup E!" A girl with a deeper voice said while drinking some water by the counter.

"Cameron what are you doing here?" He gave her a hug and sat down next to her at the island. I walked into the kitchen and stood by the doorway.

"Just wanted to visit for a few days" She said.

"Hey, how was school?" Lisa came up to me and pulled me in the kitchen as I was just standing in the entry way.

"Uh" I looked over to Ethan and he shook his head. "Fine I guess" I totally lied.

"You must be Jordyn" The so called Cameron walked over to me. "I'm Cameron, sister of the twins"

"Oh, hi" I shook her hand. She seemed nice, unlike Ethan. "I'm going to go do uh, homework"

I walked upstairs with my backpack and threw it on my bed. I walked out of the room and towards the bathroom. I turned the knob and saw a half naked boy.

"GRAYSON!" I yelled and quickly closed the door.

"Woah, what just happened?" Lisa came running upstairs.

"JORDYN WALKED IN ON ME!" He came out only in basketball shorts yelling like a brother would, not like he was mad at me. He was like brotherly mad at me.

"THE DOOR WASN'T EVEN LOCKED!" I turned to yell at him.

"EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING!?" He smiled and walked back into his room. I walked into mine and smiled.

At least there was one twin who I seemed to get along with. I started to feel more at home, except for Ethan wanting to threaten me every chance he got.

comment and vote!!