{ 30 }

ethan dolan

The next day I was gonna go swimming so I put my swim trunks on and left my shirt off. I walked downstairs and Jordyn was sitting there in a bikini top and some jean shorts.

"Morning" Grayson and Willow said in unison. They were sitting on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons.

"Hey" I said to them and sat down across from Jordyn.

"Wanna make me some food" She asked me.

"Possibly. What do you want?" I looked at her.

"Cereal"

"Cereal?" I questioned her.

"Yes" She nodded.

"You want me to make you cereal? Cereal that takes literally 10 seconds to make"

"Correct"

"No I'm not doing it"

"But you told me you would" She giggled.

"I'm still not doing it. Come over here and make your own cereal."

"Nah it's not worth it." She threw her hand out towards me. "But hey wanna go swimming?" She asked me randomly and I nodded. We walked out to the pool and put our towels down. She took her jean shorts off and I stared at her.

"Stop" She laughed.

"What, I'm not doing anything." I totally was.

"You were too!" She jumped into the pool and I just chuckled.

I looked over and saw Grayson walking out of the house with Willow. I really didn't think too much of it, but I wish I did since he's so crazy about Jordyn and I being too close.

I ignored him and continued to talk to Jordyn as she had her arm rested on the warm edge of the pool that was exposed to the sun.

"Hey Ethan can I talk to you for a second?" Grayson said and I turned around after laughing with Jordyn. Her and I both shrugged our shoulders and she swam to the other edge of the pool while I got out of the pool.

"Over here." He pointed to the other side of the backyard, in the garden basically. "Why are you so happy with Jordyn?" I asked him.

"Am I not allowed to talk to her?" I asked.

"No, it's not that. It's just you were a dick to her yesterday and now you're completely nice to her and laughing. What's that about dude?"

"It's nothing. I just made up with her. Or-" I murmured something but he couldn't hear it.

"What?" He asked.

"Made out with her." I started to walk back towards the pool before he could attack me.

"Wait, what!" He stood there for a few seconds then ran after me. He pulled me into the house where no one was and started to yell at me in the living room.

"What the hell dude" I pushed me off of him.

"What do you mean you made out with her?" He yelled at me, but at the same time tried to be as quiet as possible.

"I mean I kissed her last night and she liked it so we went on the roof and made out. Simple" I tried to walk back to the pool.

"You can't date her bro" He pulled me back and kept trying to make me forget about her.

"No. It's too late, I'm already with her. I really like her and I think she likes me too. So we're gonna keep in a secret."

"This situation is gonna get fucked up and you know it." He pushed him.

"No it's not. I like her a lot and that's not going to change. Just keep this a secret and everything will be fine."

"Don't make this another Josie situation." He grabbed my arm and scolded me. I didn't even bother saying anything else. I just stormed out of the house and got back into the pool with Jordyn.

He walked out and sat next to Willow in the sun. He kept on glaring at me through his sunglasses he just put back on.

comment and vote!!