{ 26 }

ethan dolan

A few weeks passed and I was still with Elizabeth and Jordyn was still with Shawn. Grayson was still as lonely as ever. We were all at school and I walked towards Elizabeth's locker and she wasn't there.

"Hey where's my girlfriend?" I asked her friends as they were fixing their fake hair.

"By the back of the school, like by the fields" One of them said and I waked towards there. I opened the door to outside and I turned my head.

"What the fuck?" I raised my voice to what I saw. Elizabeth was cheating on me with Shawn.

"Yo, okay it's not what it looks like." Shawn started to walk towards me.

"YES IT IS! You, my sister's boyfriend is making out with my girlfriend" I yelled to him.

"It's really not that big of a deal" He shrugged.

"YES IT IS!" I pulled him over to the ground and started to punch him.

"OH MY GOD!" Elizabeth ran inside and called for someone.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL!?" Shawn yelled as I started to throw punches at his face. He then flipped me over and started to throw punches at me.

"You shouldn't of started this, Dolan" He smirked.

"Yeah but I'm fucking pissed as hell." I flipped him over after he got some good hits on me.

"ETHAN!" Grayson yelled and picked me up from Shawn while he stood up and walked towards Elizabeth.

"Sorry E, but you're just not right for me" Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders and walked away with Shawn. Grayson still held my arms. Blood dripped from lips and cheeks as I watched them walk away.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Grayson pushed me forward and I touched my lip to see the blood.

"HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!?" I yelled to him.

"AND YOU JUST HAD TO GET IN ANOTHER FIGHT! Grow up dude." He walked back in the building. I grabbed my backpack off the ground and walked inside. Everyone's eyes were on me as I walked through the halls.

"Woah Ethan, what happened?" Jordyn grabbed my arm.

"Nothing!" I jolted from her reach.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Ask your little boyfriend." I turned to her.

"He did that to you?" She asked.

"Uh huh" I nodded and stormed off to the bathroom. "OUT!" I yelled to the freshman at the sink and they scurried off.

I walked over to grab a paper towel and I put it under the sink to get it wet. I then started to clean all of the blood off of my face. I turned my head and Jordyn had walked in.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked while dapping my lip.

"Making sure you're okay" She walked closer to me.

"Yes I'm fine. Just go play with your boyfriend. Oh shit never mind I wouldn't do that if I were you." I rolled my eyes as I finished cleaning my bloody cheeks.

"What are you talking about?" She asked softly.

"Just go!" I yelled at her and she walked out without saying anything else. I sighed and finished cleaning my face. The bell just rung and I stared at myself in the mirror. I was still a complete mess. I'm the fuck up. I walked out of the bathroom and to first period.

"DOLAN! Do you care to tell me why you're late to class" The teacher slammed her hand on the desk.

"I'm sorry, I was just putting my football stuff away" I dropped my head so no one could see my beat up face.

"Just sit" I walked over to my desk and plopped myself behind Jordyn.

"You sure you're okay?" She turned around.

"Will you just drop it already." I wanted to yell but I whispered to her.

"Sorry, I really am." She turned around.

I put my head down on the desk and wanted to cry. I felt so alone.

comment and vote!!