{ 46 }

jordyn mills

"Lisa please don't put me back in the system?" I wiped my tears after an hour or two of driving. I had no idea where she was taking me.

"I'm not putting you back, but I'm not going to foster you either."

"Then where are you taking me?" I said a bit louder.

"I'm taking you to a sister home."

"What the hell is that?" I rudely asked.

"It's a foster home but it's stricter. Since you couldn't handle being a regular teen I'm putting you here" She pulled up to a home in a quiet neighborhood.

"I'm going to be staying here?" I turned to Lisa.

"Yup, go get your bags" I got out of the car and opened the trunk. I grabbed my two bags and followed Lisa to the door. A women with a knitted sweater and brown hair opened the door.

"Hello you must be Lisa" She shook hands with Lisa. "And you must be Jordyn" She smiled down at me.

"Yeah" I had a blank face while looking inside the house.

"I'm Diane and I'm the care keeper of the house. Come on in" She let us in and I put my bags down by the door. The house was so dark and the furniture looked so run down. The floor boards creaked when you walked over them. I sat down on the couch and I saw some other teen girls staring at me with evil looks as they were cleaning. Diane and Lisa still stood and were talking.

"Jord I'm leaving." Lisa looked at me and took my hand.

"I don't want to be here. I want to be at school, practicing soccer with my best friends and when that's over I want to go home with my boyfriend" I whispered to her.

"I'm sorry but you guys brought this on yourselves. But it was nice to foster you" She put her arms around me and I just stood there. She walked out of the door and that was it. My old foster home had left me forever.

I know Ethan said he was going to find me but there was no way Lisa would let him or Diane would let him. He doesn't even know where I am. They would never let him see me again. I had to start all over again with this shit place.

It was so dark and everything was run down. The walls looked busted up and the stairs looked like they would creek. I looked around from where I was and 3 girls were staring at me as they cleaned other rooms.

"Let me give you a tour Jordyn" Diane said and I followed her through the creepy house.

comment and vote!!