{ 41 }

jordyn mills

The last few days have been really good. I've been really happy and I wasn't worried about anything. Lisa and Sean didn't even bring up me and Ethan. Everyone at school stopped talking about how weird it was for me to date him. They started to say we were a really cute couple. Everyone seemed used to it now.

Ethan and I walked down the halls at school with his arm around my shoulder. My body was leaning into his chest and I was smiling. We put our bags in our lockers and we went to our table for lunch.

"Jordyn?" I looked behind me to see Willow. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Um, yeah" I looked at Ethan and shrugged then followed Willow to outside, right by the glass windows.

"So I know I've been a complete bitch to you over nothing. It was really stupid of me to get jealous of you and Ethan. I told you all the time that you two would be cute together and you guys really do look good together. I miss having you as my best friend" She said to me.

"I miss you too. But can you please promise me not to let a boy come in between us again?" I asked.

"Of course and I will always support you and Ethan" She smiled and I pulled her in for a hug. She hugged me tight and we smiled at each other.

"And now we can probably win the soccer championship" I laughed.

"Totally" I opened the door and we both walked in to the cafeteria. I sat down next to Ethan and he put his arm around me.

"I saw you guys hug." He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"I'm glad" He kissed my cheek. "Here come with me" He took my hand and pulled me into the empty hallway.

"What are you doing?" I laughed as he pulled me around the corner by holding my sides. He laughed and placed me up against the wall. His arms were around my back and slightly up my shirt. I pulled him closer to me by pulling his lettermen's jacket.

Like every make out we have I smile within every kiss he gave me. I moved my head to the side and he began to kiss my neck. I bit my lip for a few seconds then turned my head back at him. I opened my eyes to see his big hazel eyes looking down at me. I moved his long hair out of his face and he smiled.

I pulled him closer to me again and his lips smushed up against mine. I ran my hands through his hair and began to pull making him smile in the kiss. I began to slow our kisses down and they were deep kisses. I held his cheeks and began to kiss his cheeks. He moved his head down to my neck and breathed heavily. I kissed his neck and he held my body tight.

"Baby" His breath made my back shiver and I bit my lip. He moved back and I looked into his eyes. I leaned in his chest and he put his arms around me. He put his arms around me and we walked back to the table.

"What happened here?" I asked Grayson. His arm was around Willow. She lifted up her and his hand locked together.

"AH GRAY YOU DID IT!" I yelled.

"Yes" He blushed and we sat down.

"But the real question is that" Willow pointed to Ethan's neck which had my natural colored lipstick on.

"Oh shit" I whispered and wiped his neck. "Nothing happened."

"Awe did you guys make out" Carter said.

"What? Noooo. Why would we do that" Ethan joked.

---

Later on that night me and Ethan made our way to the back patio. I leaned on the house wall as we talked for a little while. I interwinded our fingers together and moved our hands down to my waist.

I stood off the wall and i reached up to his lips. He let go of one of my hands and put his hand behind my back. I let go of his hand and put my arms around his neck. He backed me up again the house and put his hands on my hips.

"ETHAN!" Lisa yelled. We both jumped and turned to her. She was just staring at us with her eyes wide open.

"Mom I can explain." Ethan tried to speak.

"NO! YOU BOTH LIED TO ME!" She yelled.

"Please Lisa" I said.

"NO! JORDYN GO PACK YOUR BAGS!"

"Mom--" Ethan tried to say.

"NO!" She glared at us. "Jordyn, upstairs now!" She looked to me and I looked at Ethan for a quick moment. "Now, Jordyn." She said again and I walked back into the house.

She is kicking me out and I'm never going to see Ethan ever again.

comment and vote!!