{ 50 }

ethan dolan

"ALRIGHT WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO TONIGHT?!" The coach yelled to us as we sat down in front of the big white board in the locker room.

"WIN THE GAME!" We yelled. We're at the semi championship and if we win we could win the championship.

"NOW GET OUT THERE!" He yelled and I jumped up first and ran outside with all of the guys following. The blue and white, our team colors, colored crowd cheered as we came out on the field. It would be better with Jordyn here to support me but not everything goes planned.

"GET YOUR HEADS IN THE GAME AND LETS WIN THIS THING!" The team got into a huddle and I yelled. "FALCONS ON 3." We put our hands in the center. "1.2.3.FALCONS" We pushed on our hands down and walked to the field where the other team was.

"Captains?" The ref said and I walked up to him along with the other teams captain.

"Heads or tails?" He looked at me.

"Heads" I said and he flipped the coin. It spun in the air multiple times then landed in his hand. He flipped it over on the back of his other hand and it was heads.

"FALCONS HAVE THE BALL" He blew the whistle and everyone lined up on the line.

"SET HIKE!" I yelled and I grabbed the ball. People tackled each other and Grayson ran down the field a ways. I took a few steps back and threw the ball. The ball was in the air, flying, and the other team was running for Gray. He caught the ball just in time, someone on the other team was just about to pull him down the the ground.

---

We're losing by one touchdown and they're so close to getting another touchdown. The game was almost over.

"HIKE" The other team's quarterback yelled. He threw the ball and just as the someone was going to catch it, i jumped right in front of him and intercepted the ball. The crowd cheered and I started to sprint all the way down the field.

Everyone cheered and yelled as I got closer and closer to the end zone. I must say I'm a pretty face runner. And then I made it across just as the game was over.

"YES!" I saw the coach yell and everyone on my team came running over to me. They picked me up and walked to the coach. The entire crowd was jumping up in down. I had a smile on my face that I didn't have on forever. But then it quickly faded because Jordyn wasn't here to be happy with me.

"ETHAN WAY TO RUN DOWN THAT FIELD!" Everyone dropped me and the coach yelled at me with a happy voice. I took my helmet off and smiled.

"Thanks" I tried to act happy. All of the guy's girlfriends came down to give them hugs. I walked over to the bench with the water bottles and looked at the grass.

The guys were laughing with their girlfriends so I stood up with my helmet in my hand and walked back to the locker room with my head held low.

I changed back into my regular clothes and sat on the bench that is just beneath every locker. I leaned back on the corner of the lockers and let out a sigh. I took out my phone from my pocket and went onto Instagram. People were already posting of us winning the game. Alexa posted a picture of her and Grayson. Angelyna posted one of her and Matt as friends. Then there's me with no one.

I pressed on the camera and scrolled through my pictures until I found the one of me kissing Jordyn's cheek. She had a cheeky smile on and she looked so adorable. I posted the picture with the caption as; :(

I turned my phone off and all of the guys came in.

"Hey bud I'm going to go to Willow's house tonight. Here are the keys" Grayson threw me the car keys from inside his locker.

"Thanks" I gave him a fake smile and picked up my duffle bag.

"You doing okay?" He stopped me by grabbing my shoulder.

"Yeah, don't worry about me. Just go hang out with your girlfriend" I walked out of the locker room and walked towards the car.

"Ayy good job out there Ethan" People were saying to me.

"CHAMPIONSHIPS HERE WE COME!" A group of people yelled towards me. I put on a fake smile to try and push through it.

I put my bag in the trunk of the car and got into the driver's seat. I started the car and started to drive back home. Everything was falling apart. I don't have Jordyn, I don't have a best friend, I'm not happy at all anymore.

comment and vote!!