{ 25 }

jordyn mills

I walked down the stairs and grabbed a cup of coffee the next morning. Ethan sat by the table in the kitchen and I stood by the counter as I looked at my phone. I looked up every once in a while and looked at him. He kept on giving me the death stare.

"Are you just gonna stare at me for the rest of your life?" I sassed him.

"You won't be here for the rest of my life so it doesn't matter." He rolled his eyes and went back to his phone. The doorbell rang and I walked over. I opened it and there was Shawn.

"Hey" He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah just give me a second." I walked into the kitchen to grab my coffee and phone. I took a final sip of it and grabbed my backpack. Ethan and Shawn shared these awkward looks. "Come on" I pulled Shawn. "LISA IM LEAVING WITH SHAWN!" I yelled to her.

"OKAY HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL" She yelled back to meI walked out the door with our fingers locked together. We both hopped into the car and he started to drive to school.

"So you feeling a bit better?" He asked me.

"Yeah I guess. Way better than last night anyway. Ethan will just hate me and I'll deal with it. I mean I'm just a foster kid, I'm not really apart of their family. They just take care of me" I shrugged.

"Oh come on don't say that. They love you and you're apart of their family. Ethan is just that kind of person who's a dick all the time"

"Yeah, I guess. I'll just ignore him and it'll hopefully stop soon"

"There we go" Shawn smiled as he parked the car. He took my hand and we walked to the bleachers to talk for a while.

Shawn and I were just talking about things while I saw Ethan and Elizabeth come out of the school building. At this point I was spacing out on Shawn.

Ethan slammed her back on the wall and started to kiss her. For once he wasn't stuffing his tongue down her throat. He then stuffed his tongue down her throat. Nevermind...

"Jordyn?" Shawn asked and shook me.

"Oh, uh sorry" I looked up at him. "Continue talking" I said and then looked back at Ethan.

He's disgusting. All he wants is to fuck girls. He just uses them and goes to the next one. Girls are not trash you dip shit.

"Excuse me?" Shawn said.

"Huh" I asked.

"Did you just call me a dip shit?" He seemed offended.

"Oh sorry I said that out loud. I'm sorry" I grabbed his hand.

"No, it's fine but why?" He asked.

"Ethan." I said.

"Ah right" He rolled his eyes.

"Is that a problem?" I asked getting kind of upset.

"No no. It's fine" He held my hand to try and forget this conversation even happened.

"It's just he's always using girls to turn him on and shit." I continued to look down at them.

"Yep." He pulled out his phone.

"I'm just so sick of his attitude all the time. Every time I try to be nice to him, he's just so rude to me and I honestly don't know why. I haven't done anything to him."

"Uh huh, yeah."

"Are you even listening to me?" I snatched his phone.

"Yes, sorry!" He grabbed it back and turned it off to listen to me.

Something about this doesn't seem to add up, but at this moment I couldn't really care. I want just focused on the fact that Ethan STILL hates me after a couple of months.

comment and vote!!