{ 29 }

jordyn mills

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden. " Willow asked.

"Oh nothing" I chuckled and turned the TV on. My phone buzzed and I put my pizza down.

ethan;
come see me on the roof at 12

me;
not gonna pass up that off ;)

"Jordyn who's that?" She asked me.

"Oh it's just Riley." I lied.

"What did she ask?"

"Just soccer stuff" I lied again. We watched TV for a another hour or so and Willow fell asleep on my bed a little while ago. It took me a while to actually notice.

I looked at the time and it was five past twelve. I carefully got off of the bed and slowly opened the door. I tried to make the door creak as less as possible.

I made my way outside and around the house to the roof. I climbed onto it and saw Ethan sitting, waiting for me. He stood up and looked down at me.

"I need to tell you something" He said while putting his hands in his pockets and lifting up his shoulders.

"I don't care" I reached up and kissed his lips.

"Woah woah woah" He said and pushed me back.

"What? I thought that's why we were up here"

"It is, but I need to tell you some things first" He sat me down. "You know you think I've hated you but really I've just been covering up that I have a giant crush on you"

"Wait" I tried to say.

"Hold on let me finish. When you first came into the house my eyes locked onto you. I remember you exactly. You were in the bathroom and our eyes made contact. I couldn't do anything about it because of what happened with my last foster sister."

Tons of thoughts were scrambling through my head as he kept piling words on me.

"She was just a bad person and I thought I loved her. She almost got me arrested and I was scared that it was going to happen again with you. Grayson told me to just forget about the crush I had towards you and I tried. I dated Elizabeth and I think I liked her but it was a forced kind of liked. What hurt me even more is that you dated Shawn and you liked him and I had to accept that."

"Ethan"

"Hold on. I am the jealous type, I just am. When my teammates said that you were hot and stuff I wanted to punch them, like seriously punch them. Cause I wanted you all to myself, but I couldn't just say that cause you're my so called 'sister'. But when Matt kissed you I got pissed as hell. That's when he knew I had a crush on you, a huge crush. The only good thing that happened that day is that I got to hold you in my arms."

I smiled and blushed.

"Later on, the fight I had with Matt was because of you. He was making me jealous and mad so I started punching him. For Shawn I beat him because he cheated on you. Not because he was taking Elizabeth, it was because I said if he ever hurt you I would beat the living shit out of him. And that I did. He cheated so it was payback. It's just been really hard because Grayson keeps on saying I have to get you out of my head and I've been trying but I just can't do it. So I just gave up, I kissed you and it felt amazing. I've wanted to do that for so long and it was absolutely perfect"

"Ethan, I really like you. I didn't really know it at first, but now I know that I've liked you ever since I walked in the house. But what are you going to do? We can't tell your parents or Grayson about this."

"We stay a secret. We can't kiss or hold hands in public. Only when we're alone we can."

"Like right now?" I smirked.

"Exactly." He scooted closer to me and put his hands on my hips. He kissed my lips softly and like the other two times, it felt amazing.

"To be honest with you" I pushed him back for a second. "I thought you were super hot when I first saw you."

"I know." He laughed and kissed me again. I smiled into every kiss he gave.

This was the first time where I genuinely felt good about Ethan and I.

comment and vote!!