{ 61 }

ethan dolan

* the next day *

I checked my phone once I woke up and had lots of texts.

Matt;
ETHAN WHAT IS HAPPENING! IS SHE BACK

me;
we're bringing her back tomorrow :)

Matt;
OMG DUDE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Willow;
INSTAGRAM POST???

me;
she's coming back tomorrow :)

Willow:
OMG THAT IS AMAZING

I answered all of the other texts and walked downstairs really happy.

"Good morning happy guy" My mom said.

"Hey momma" I walked over to her and hugged her from behind.

"Ah I missed my Ethan hugs" She hugged me back.

"Thank you" I said.

"Just to make you guys happy" She said and I walked to the couch next to Grayson. I looked at the picture from yesterday and it has 500 likes. I've never gotten so many likes before.

* the next day *

I hung out with Matthew all day in my washed out pink shirt and rolled up the seam of the sleeves. I put on some black basketball shorts as usual and black high socks, as usual. I put on my white vans.

"Dude it's today" He said to me.

"I know. I can't wait for her to be home."

"I told you that she was going to come back no matter what" He chuckled.

"Thanks for making this hard time so much better"

"I couldn't bare to see you so depressed" He patted my back and I stood up.

"I should probably get back home and see when we're leaving"

"Alright. Have fun bro and I'll see you tomorrow" He gave me a bro hug.

"You'll be seeing me and Jordyn tomorrow" I smiled and opened the door.

"Don't get too frisky now" He joked.

"Not making any promises" I closed the door and drove back to the house.

---

I opened the front door and Grayson came down the stairs into the living room.

"Hey when are we leaving" I asked as I walked in the living room and towards mom's home office.

"Now I guess" Mom said and stood up. A smile grew on my face and I pushed Grayson out of the house.

"COME ON BUD WE GOTTA GO!" Mom sat in the driver's seat and I put Grayson in the back.

"OKAY GO GO GO!" I jumped in my seat like a little kid.

--

jordyn mills

I was in white V-neck shirt and basic black short shorts. I finished packing all of my bags and I walked then down the stairs. All of the girls were waiting for me.

"Did I do something?" I asked.

"No we want to say our goodbyes" Quinn said. "So sit down" She pointed to the middle of the couch. All of the girls, including Diane, were standing in front of me.

"I know in the beginning I was a complete bitch to you because I didn't know you" Clarissa started "But after I got to know you I started to really like you as a person. It was really good to get to know you these past few months"

"Aw thank you" I said.

"You've been a really great friend to me and you make our group time really fun and positive." Ashley said. "I'm so glad you get to go back home and be happy again"

"I'll miss you" I said.

"You have been such a kind person in this house." Quinn said. "You've been so nice and sweet to everyone that lives you. Group is really fun with you and you just make everyone around you happy. I'm so glad I got to know you and I'm so happy you get to finally go home and live your life with you family" She said

"Thank you Q. I'll miss spending time with you"

"Jordyn you are such a wonderful young lady" Diane said. "I know it gets really hard at times but you just have to push through it and knowing you you'll get through it" She smiled.

"Thanks you. You guys are too sweet" I stood up and gave them all hugs. I sat back down and put on my white vans. The doorbell rang and a smile grew on my face. Diane got the door and I stood back with the girls as they said a few other things.

"Welcome back" Diane said to Lisa. I turned around and saw Ethan running towards the door. I smiled big and Quinn nudged me.

"Now go home and enjoy your hunky boyfriend" She smirked.

"Okay, okay. Thanks guys" I said to them and I heard Ethan at the door. I turned around and walked up to him as Lisa and Grayson walked into the house with Diane.

"Hey wanna come home with me?" Ethan smirked as I wrapped my arms around him and he moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"Hey yeah that sounds cool" I smiled up at him.

"Okay good cause that's where I'm taking you" He smiled and grabbed my bag.

"Hold on" I said and walked to the girls who were across the room. Past Grayson, Lisa and Diane who were talking.

"When he grabs your bags for you" Quinn nearly collapsed on the ground.

"Oh shut up" I laughed and gave them all quick hugs. "Thanks for everything guys" I walked back to Ethan and he put his arm around me.

"We should get going" Lisa walked out the door.

"Alright bye Jordyn" Diane said.

"Bye guys" I said to the girls.

"Bye Jord" They said. We walked out and closed the door. Ethan put my bag in the trunk and I got into the backseat.

"Let's get you home" Lisa said as everyone closed their doors. All I did was smile.

comment and vote!!