{ 44 }

jordyn mills

I passed the whole day and said goodbye to all of my friends that I wasn't really that close to in my classes, even some people I didn't know, but they knew me. During homeroom I sat in my back by Willow and Riley for a little while.

"We're really going to miss you" Riley said.

"I know, I don't want to leave" I dropped my head and played with my fingers.

"I promise I'll look after Ethan" Willow said.

"Thank you. I'm just scared that he's going to be really depressed and he won't be okay"

"I will make sure he's safe" Willow said again. "Now go hang out with him while you still can" She pushed me out of the chair and I walked across the room. I put my arms around his chest and rested my head in his shoulder. He turned his head and kissed my cheek.

"Will you come with me to get my things from my locker?" I asked him.

"Sure" He stood up and followed me outside the classroom. We walked down the hallway and passed my locker. "Hey where you going? Your locker is right here"

"Did you really think I wanted to get things from my locker." I laughed and pulled him in the janitors closet.

"Ahh I see. You want a taste of Ethan Dolan" He smirked and pulled me closer by my hips.

"You could say that" I put my arms around his neck and reached up to his lips. He backed me up and pushed me up against the wall. He pressed hard on my body and started to kiss my neck. My head turned and I bit my lip so i wouldn't make any noises.

He grabbed my cheeks and pulled my face to his lips. He put his lips on mine softly. I pushed him back and looked at him in the eyes.

"That's all you got?" I sassed.

"What do you mean?" He rubbed my hips.

"Use some tongue" I pulled him fast by his shirt and his lips slammed onto mine. I moved my body closer to his and opened my mouth wider for him to slid his tongue in. He grabbed my upper thighs and picked me up without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me hard against the wall.

I opened my mouth and he began to give me deep, hard, wet kisses. My fingers ran through his fluffy hair messing it all up. I started to kiss his neck roughly and he squeezed on my ass making me squeal. I arched my back and he moved my head to his lips.

He moved me onto a small cabinet without leaving my lips. My legs still around him i brushed through his hair. I left his lips and began to leave kissed all over his cheeks and down to his neck.

"Baby" He said quietly making me kiss harder on him. I left his neck and looked into his eyes. "Why are you stopping?" He kissed my neck.

"Ethan" I laughed and pushed him back. "We should get back before people start noticing"

"Please" He begged.

"No we have to get back" I giggled.

"Fine" He picked me up and dropped me on the ground. I reached up to his lips and gave him a sweet kiss. He opened the door as I fixed my hair. We started to walk down the hallway and Ethan fixed his hair. We walked in the classroom and sat back down at our usual table.

comment and vote!!