What Started It All ( 1)

**Jessica**

**Jessica**

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off . I got up from my bed and opened my curtains and in came the shinning sun into my room .
I went to the bathroom to do my morning necessities . When I got out, I wore my outfit and  went downstairs to the smell of delicious breakfast being made .

My mother , put a plate of pancakes for me and then I said goodbye to her and went off to work .
When I arrived to the interview, someone directed me to where the interviews were being held which was in the CEO's office. 

 I was almost by the  door that had the words CEO in sliver on the door when a lady came crying outside. She picked up her things near the chair that sat she previously sat on while waiting and rushed out the elevators. 

I wanted to go give her a hug because she was so upset.

 "What did the CEO do to the poor woman on this fine beautiful morning," My brain asked me. I then started to feel sick in my stomach. 

"I hope my interview doesn't like that with me," I told my brain.  

"You may go in now," The lady who directed me said. 

  I went in and found myself standing in front of THE  Luke Anderson the CEO of Anderson Co. My knees started to get weak because everybody was afraid of the most powerful billionaire in the city . What was worse is that he was angry. 

"Um... angry is an understatement. Try the word pissed," My brain said to me. 

I didn't realized that I was in my own thoughts until someone snapped me out of my train of thoughts.

"Miss . Hope , you can have a seat ".  Mr Anderson said 

 I felt really embarrassed. I then  took a seat and he started to ask me regular interview questions like, " why I should be given the job" and I gave him a reasonable answer. 

 He then stood up and buttoned his suit and extended his arm out to me and said, "Miss . Hope. Welcome to the Anderson Co" .

"You will be working as my P.A. You will also be working with me up here on this floor . My office is the only office on this level so its not hard to find. Follow me ." He said as we went out of the office. 

I followed him into a office that was covered with white paint on the walls and a desk in the middle of the room that was black and two chairs in front of my desk and a couch that was placed on the far end of the room when we  walked into the office .

"This is were you will be working .  You'll finish working at 8:00pm," Mr Anderson said.

"You start working tomorrow. I suggest you better get prepared Miss Hope. Rumor has it that I'm that the easiest to work with," He said while grinning. 

"That sounded like a challenge," My brain said.  

All I did was smile and nodded my head. I then went out of the room and Mr Anderson was walking behind me probably back to his office. As I was nearing the elevators, I heard him say, "Interviews are over". 

I heard all the other applicants groan and mumble things but everything became silent as the elevators door closed and took me back to the ground floor  

--------

Comment and Vote
Share with your friends

- starngcgirl