Sadness

*****Jessica *****

I woke up and did my morning stuff . I went downstairs and saw that Luke was with my mom dad .
I was confused as to why he was here early in the morning .

"Morning ," I said .
"Morning sweetie ,"  My mom said.
"Morning ," Luke said.  

"Well time for me to go to work , see you later sweetie and I won't be coming home for dinner , I have to work late ," My mom and dad said .
"Okay , bye ," I said.

I turned to Luke said "Why are you here so early ?  ".
"Because I wanted to see you ," He said.
"You just saw me yesterday ," I said.
"I know , I 'm just joking . Liam wanted to see you ," He said. 
"Okay ," I said.

I figured he might be in the living room , since he was not in the kitchen with us .
"Hi Liam ," I said once I reached the living room .
"Hey ," He said as he had his bag on his back .
"I need to talk to you but if I go to school I'm afraid that I may mess up that chance ," He said .

"What happen ?"I asked.
"If I tell you this , you have to promise me you don't tell my dad ," Liam said .
"Okay ," I said.
"Well , there is this person that is in  my school and I may like that person what do I do ? " I asked me.
"Wait , is this person a girl ?" I asked Liam.

"Yeah ," I said.
"Aww , someone has a crush ," I said teasing him .
"Can you just tell me what to do ?" Liam asked me.
"I don't know . Why don't you ask your dad . He is the king of getting girls ," I said to Liam .
"That is what you really think of me,"Luke said waking in eating yogurt .

"Ummm ". I said nervously .
"I am going to school now , bye ," Liam said running out the door. 
"Bye ," I said.
"Is that you really think of me ?" Luke asked.
"Ummm," I said stammering. 
"Jessica ," He said trying to be serious.
"What do  you want me to say . It is true ," I said but the last part in a whisper .
"I heard that ," He said a bit disappointed at me

*******Liam******

I was in school getting my books from my locker.  I thought to myself wow , Jessica's advice was not helpful .

I closed my locker when ,  I saw my friends from the football team and their girlfriends which were cheerleaders .

"Hey Liam ," One of them said.
"Hey ," I said. 
"We were wondering if you can play tomorrow for the big game ," Another one of them said said.
"I am ," I said.
"See , I told coach he was coming . I don't know why coach is making us do this ," Another one of them said .

They left after saying that and I went to my class .
After class I went home but felt sad for not seeing Elizabeth today .

---------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

How was your reaction when he felt sad that he didn't see Elizabeth today ?

Did you think that them running into each other was going to be their thing ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl