I Lost It

***Jessica ***

I left Luke 's house because I couldn't find what I was looking for .
I went to my house and  messed up  the living room .
I still couldn't find it . Luke is going to be so angry at me .

I then went up to my room and I  messed it up but yet I couldn't find it .
I went downstairs and looked in places that may have what I am looking for , but yet I still don't see it . I went on the couch and let out a frustrated sigh .

I said ,"I give up ".
That was when my mom and dad walked into the house .
"Sweetie , why is the house in a mess?" My mother asked me .
"Don't worry mom , I will clean it up after ," I said.
"Why is it in a mess ?" My mother asked but before I could respond , my dad said , "I am going to put these down and get the other's ".

"Okay ," My mother said and then my dad walked to the kitchen and my mother looked at me and again and said , "Why is it in a mess ".
"I lost something ," I said.
"Which is ?" My mother asked me .
"I lost my necklace that Luke gave me and it's real glod ," I said.
"Oh , bad move to make for Luke ," My mother said.

"Mom , that does not help me ," I said .
"I know but you always like to lose real gold or sliver things ," My mother said.
"Mom ," I said.
"Okay , just tell Luke that you lost it ," My mother suggested. 
"But mom I can't ," I said.

"Why not ?" My mother asked.
I couldn't think of a reasonable answer at the time so I said ," I just can't ".
"Well , that is the best thing to do ," My mother said.
"Ugh ! " I groaned and left and went up to my room .

*****Luke****

I just now came back from work and I was really tried . Liam was studying for his science test tomorrow which meant peace and quiet .

I just finished taking a shower and my phone was ringing . I went to my bed side table to pick up my phone when I saw the necklace I gave Jessica .

I thought to myself , "This must be what she was searching  for ".
I picked up my phone and saw it was Xavier .
"What is it ?" I asked holding the phone to my ear and while still looking at the necklace.
"One, Why did you change the locks again  ? Two , Would you open your door that I been ringing for a while now ," Xavier said.

"Okay ," I said .
I put on some clothes and went downstairs  and still saw Liam studying .
I went to him and asked him , "Why didnt you open the door ?"
"I am studying ," He said.

I went to open the door and saw Xavier still in his work clothes . "Finally ," He said as he came in.
I went to one of my table cupboards and took out keys for Xavier .
"Thank you ," He said.

"I have some flies here that are needed for some things tomorrow ," He said handing them to me .
"Okay , thanks ," I said and then he left .

*****Jessica *****

I was currently in my bed with my phone in my hand debating whether or not I should call Luke and tell him .
That was my only choice .

There were many times that I had already dialed his number but did not call him .
I just couldn't tell him that I lost it .

I did this for a few hours until I  gave up .

****The Next Day*****

I woke up and did my morning stuff . I went downstairs and saw my parents already left for work . I also saw that they  cleaned up the kitchen after I messed it up .

I went to the living room and layed  on the couch.  I was watching TV when someone came up behind me and scared me.
"Ahh!" I screamed really loudly causing me to jump out of the couch.  
I then saw it was Luke .

"Luke ! . Why did you do that ?" I asked putting a hand on my chest. 
"I couldn't help but scare you ," He said calmly. 
"Stop that ! " I said throwing a pillow at him .
"Okay ," He said as he caught the pillow and then placed it on the couch .

He kept looking at me and I asked,"Why are you looking at me ?".
"Cause ,  I have a surprise for you ," I said.
"No . No more surprises ," I said.
"Trust me you will love this surprise ," He said.

I closed my eyes and he put something on me . I couldn't tell where because I hadn't felt it .
He opened my eyes and took me to the mirror and I saw it was the necklace Luke gave me .

"Luke , I can't take this again . I lost the other one  you gave me ," I said.
"I didn't get you another one ," He said .

---------------

What did you think of this chapter ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl