I Feel It

****Jessica *****

I woke up and saw the sun was out . I reached for my phone when I saw a tray in the way of reaching for it .
"I made you breakfast ," Luke said behind me .

I turned around and said,"Thank you".
He came over and gave me the tray .
"So what are we going to do today ?"I asked after taking my first bite of the breakfast .
"I don't know . Anything you want ," Luke said.
"Really ?" I said excited .
"Yeah .  You're the reason why we came here ," He said.

"Okay . Let's go shopping first then see the rest of the country as much as we can," I said.
"No . I would like to see the country   but no shopping ," Luke said.
"Come on . Why not ?" I asked as I whinned like a baby .

"Because , you girls always like to shop for hours ," He said.
"I am not like that ," I said.
"Nope . I'm not going to shop with you," Luke said.
"Please . Tomorrow we can do whatever you like to do ," I said.

"Jessica ," Luke said .
"Please ," I begged him then I took a sip of the orange juice and begged him to come shopping with me .
"Fine alright . Stopping brothering me about it ," Luke said. 
"Yay ," I said excitedly .
I put the tray aside and went out of the bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready but I forgot one thing .

I went back out and went to Luke and kissed him on his cheek .
"Thank you ," I said. 
"I hope I don't regret it ," He said. 
"You won't ," I said

****5 Hours Later ****

We're back at the house we are staying in . As soon as we reached , Luke dropped all the bags we had all day .
"Ugh , I am so tried ," Luke said.
"I'm not ," I said .
"Of course you aren't , you didn't carry any of the bags that you bought," Luke said. 
"Sorry ," I said.

He sat up in bed and said , "You should take back what you said ".
"What did I say ?" I asked him. 
"You said that you weren't going to take long in shopping like the other girls ," Luke said.
"And I didn't ," I said .
"Jessica ! You spent five hours in the mall ," Luke said .
"Really ?" I asked sounding shocked .
"Yes . Really ," Luke said.
"Oh well ," I said and went to back to taking out the clothes I bought today from the bags .

"Huh ," Luke said and went to sleep .

*****Liam *****

Elizabeth was saying something  but I couldn't concentrate . I kept thinking about how my dad may or may not propose to Jessica . Don't get me wrong , but I love the idea of having Jessica as my mom .

I love to see my dad happy again . I always wanted them to be together but , I don't know I just don't like the idea anymore . That means that some of the things Jessica and I do now , we will never get to do again when we become a family .

Someone was shouting my name and
shaking me at the same time . I snapped out of thoughts and saw it was Elizabeth who was shaking me .
"Yeah ," I said.
"You're not listening to me ," Elizabeth said .
"Uhh ," I said stammering .
"Liam .  I was asking you if you would like to go and get something to eat before we go home , but clearly you tried of me already ," Elizabeth said.

She let go of my hand and I took it back quickly and said , "No . It's not that all Liz . It's just that , I feel like my dad is going to propose to Jessica on the their trip to Hawaii ".
"Your dad and Jessica went to Hawaii together and you may have went with them and you didn't tell me ," Liz said .

She tried to go but I stopped her and said ,"No . They didn't tell me anything about their trip . I found out yesterday and I won't have gone . I would have taken you as well ".
I kisssd her on the lips and said , "Let's go eat ".

She laughed and said ,"Okay ".

------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl