We've Met Before

***Jessica ****

Today is going to be a great day . I woke up and did my morning stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen to see Luke making breakfast and a missed read Liam .
"Morning ," I said.
"Morning my love ," Luke said.
"Morning mom ," Liam said  as he jabbed his plate for his food .

"Here's your breakfast and Liam don't break my plate ," Luke said.
"I don't care ," Liam said.
Luke wanted to say something but I stopped him and asked "Liam , why are angry ?".
"I am not ," Liam said in a denial .
"Yes you are ," I said.

"I don't know how  you guys dealt with it ," Liam said.
"What did we deal with ?" I asked Liam .
"When you wanted nothing to with dad when you said you liked Ryan ," Liam said and I was shocked at wh
Luke asked Liam , "How do you know that ?".
"Word gets around ," Liam said.
"How did you deal with it ?" Liam asked me.

"Well , I just tried to keep my distance away from your dad but he wanted me and in time ,  I realized that I didn't like or love Ryan . I loved your father ," I said and then I kissed Luke after saying that .
"But I couldn't ask her to do that she will hate me . Whatever I figure it out," Liam said.
He left and I just laughed .

***Afternoon ****

Sophie , Xavier , my in- laws and Luke's in - laws wanted to talk to us .

We were all seated when my mother spoke and said ,"Sweetie , I can't believe it happened ".
"What happened ?" I asked .
"Well I hope you don't hate us after but most importantly each other ," My  mother said.

"What did you do ?" We asked each other at the same time. 
"Nothing ,"I said .
"Nothing ,"Luke said .
"Well , we did this ,"Soph said
She she showed me a picture which had a boy and a girl holding hands .

"Who is this ?" We both asked at the same time. 
"Um ," Soph said a bit nervous.
She didn't answer my question . Xavier came over with an album full of pictures.  All of those pictures where with the same boy and girl.  But one picture caught my attention.  The boy and the girl were kissing .

I asked again but this time Luke said it with me .
"Well sweetie, it's the two of you ," My mother said.
What !!!  I said in my mind. 
I was really confused at how me and Luke knew each other when we were little. 

"That can't be us . I never knew Luke when I was little ," I said.
"Yes you did ," My dad said .
"How ?" We both said at the same time.
"Well the place we use to live before is the place you two met .  When our neighbors came over for dinner , which is us ," My dad said then Luke 's mom chimmed in .

"You two were  inseparable since that day . Then you two grew into teenagers and you two were still inseparable when you two went to the same high school . I don't know what happened but you two started to hangout less and less and then you two were not  friends  ," My dad said

"We saw that you felt hurt , so we decided to leave and we came to New York ," My mom said .
"So why don't I remember any of this," I said.
"We don't know ," Luke's mom said.
"What !" Luke said very confused as to why
Luke hadn't said anything since my dad stopped talking .

"Ohh , now remember but I still don't get the reason why we left ," I said .
"Me either ,"Luke said.
"Well we better leave you two to talk," Xavier said and then they all left and I got up and went to the ablum to look more at the pictures .

"Its very funny how we use to know each other when we were kids ," I said.
"Yeah ," He said which was not that audible .
"Luke , what's wrong ?" I asked.
"Nothing . I never thought that I met you before ," Luke said.

"Ohhh okay . But I still think something is wrong ," I said.
"Nothing is wrong Jessica !" Luke said yelling at me .
He left the house in an angry manner.
I don't understand why he is so angry .
He should be glad that we met before .

He didn't come back at all for the rest of the day .
The next morning , it was only Liam in the kitchen eating his breakfast .
"Morning ," I said .
"Morning mom ," Liam said.
"Did your father come back last night ?" I asked Liam. 
"No . Oh and by the way , that boy and girl looks a lot like you ," Liam said.

"Yeah , it does . Your father got really angry about it . That's why he didn't come home last night ," I said.
"Oh okay . Don't worry he will come back ," Liam said.
"Okay ," I said .
I made my breakfast and while I was watching TV , the door opened. 

Luke then came in . 
He saw me and I saw he was not angry anymore but he was guilty .
"Luke ," I said as I came over to where  he was . He closed the door and put his keys down .
"Jessica , I am sorry for over reacting like that . It's just that you I don't know if it was you that wrote me two letters to me ," Luke said.

"Today ?" I asked him .
"No , a few years ago ," Luke said.
"What was it about ?" I asked Luke .

----------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

What do you think the two letters are about ? 

Will this problem create drama between them or will this make their love for each other stronger ?.

Comment and let me know what was your reaction about this chapter .

Comment and Vote. 
Share with your friends. 

-starngcgirl