Misunderstanding (part 2 )

**Jessica**

When  I was nearly halfway through with my work , I heard a knock on the door . In came in , Mr Anderson .

" Ms. Hope -
He was cut off by someone saying

" No need for that Lil brother , just call her by her first name . By the way , my name is Sophie . I am  Luke 's sister ," Sophie said.
"Its nice to meet you Sophie ," I said .
"I will call her whatever I like ," Luke said to Sophie .

"Miss.  Hope , its time to go to the lunch buffet ," Luke said. 
"Okay , let me just grab my stuff ," I said. 
I grabbed my bag and Sophie took my hand and led me to the elevator.

We reached outside the Anderson building ,  we entered a car and went to Luke's parents house .

*****Luke's parents house *******

It was so beautiful . It was beautiful even with the nature surrounding it.
I got out and Luke and Sophie led me to the front door .

Once I was inside , it was so pretty to just stare at for hours that I didn't even know that people were calling my name .
I felt so embarrassed . I then apologized. 
"No ,  I understand that my house is beautiful .  Come , let me show you some more , " Mrs . Anderson said  while coming to me and leading me to more beautiful places of her home . 

******Luke *******

Xavier , my brother and my sister Sophie came to me said
"Is that Jessica , your assistant ?" Xavier asked .
"Yeah , " I said
"Dude , is she your girlfriend cause you never bring one of your assistants to mom and dad 's house ," Xavier said .
"I didn't , mom and dad invited her here and she's not my girlfriend , " I said getting angry .
"Stop being so harsh . She is going to be your girlfriend one day by the way you look at her , " Sophie said .
"That's -
Before I could continue I heard " lunch is ready " from the kitchen .

*****Jessica *******

When I heard that lunch was ready I couldn't be more than happy to finally be eating lunch .
After we ate lunch , Mrs . Anderson told me she wanted to talk to me .
" Dear, I wanted to tell you that if you see my son with any other girl that is not you ,  just let me " .

"Mrs . Anderson , Luke and I  are not dating ," I said. 
"Ohh don't worry , you will be soon ."
"What-
I said then I got cut off by Mr. Anderson .
"Son , thanks for coming ," Mr. Anderson said .
"No problem dad , " Luke said
I was going out the door when I heard Mrs . Anderson say " Jessica don't forget what I told you and Luke don't get her -

"Mom , " Luke said in very angry and embarrassed tone .
"What ? . All I was going  to say was to not get her pregnant yet she doesn't look like she wants kids now ," Mrs. Anderson said and my cheeks were bright red. 
I was so embarrassed by what Mrs . Anderson said .
"Bye, mom and dad ," Luke said. 

With that Luke took my hand and pulled me to his car . I got in and he drove off . While he was driving he said , "I am really sorry for my family's behavior .  I don't know why they think that we are dating " .

"It's really weird. Its not like you haven't brought other girls to your parents house ," I said.
We were at a stop sign when he looked at me and then it hit me .
" Ohh , you haven't brought other girls to your parents house . That's why you were so mad when I agreed to come , " I said.
"Yeah ,  my family is the type that likes to jump to conclusions first , " Luke said .

Before I could respond back , we reached my house instead of the office .
" Sir , you went the wrong way , we are suppose to go back to the office ," I said .

"No you are done for the day . I am not going back to the office today  , " Luke said .
"And sir how do you know where I live ?" I asked him before I got out .
"I just know , " Luke said .
Before I could get out the car Luke pulled my hand and said "Wait " .
He just stared into my eyes .
"I -I have to go s-sir ," I said stuttering while I tried to open the door .

I got out and quickly went to my door , unlocked it and closed it in a hurry and slid down my door thinking "What just happend " with my heart beating really fast .

I made dinner and I talked to my mom on the phone before going to bed .
I went to bed thinking about what had   happened when Luke dropped me off .

"Why did my boss look into my eyes when we were in the car ," I asked myself .
Luckily , I get to think about that tomorrow since it's Saturday and didn't work on weekends .

---------------

What was that moment that went down between Luke and Jessica ?

Comment and Vote
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl