Anger

***Liam ***
It has been weeks since I left Australia feeling like my relationship is over .
Liz has tried to call me many times , but I refused to answer them .

I was in the living room with my mom , dad , aunts and uncles when the doorbell rang. My uncle Xavier said he will get it .
H came back to the living room and said , "Liam , someone is here to see you ".

"Okay ," I said and then I  went to the door and saw it was Liz.
I came outside with her and asked her, "What are you doing here ".
"I came to say that I'm sorry ," Liz said.
"Liz ," She said but she continued by saying , "No Liam . I'm really sorry for lying to you . I told you that Alwx and I were friends when he was my ex boyfriend. I'm over him and the only person I want to be with is you ".

After she said that , the only thing that I remembered her saying was ,"Wait , he was your boyfriend ".
"Liam ," She said as she put her head down and I felt guilty and my anger went away and I pulled her head up and said , "Liz I did'nt mean to make you cry ".
"Liam ," She said as her voice began to crack by her crying .

"But you said he was just a friend ," I said.
"I know and I'm so sorry ," She said.
I wanted to speak but she said , "I can't do anything won't thinking of how mad you are at me ".
She wanted to continued on but I stopped her and said ,"It's okay Liz ".

She laughed and said ,"Thank you ".
I pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back tightly.
"I didn't know you felt this bad about lying to me ," I said.
She only laughed and let go of me and and kissed me . I kissed her back and my world felt like it was complete again.

I didn't tell my mom and dad where I was going . I just left with Liz and I took her to where I go to think .

***Later In The Day ****

I came back to my house with Liz and my mom , dad , uncles and aunts went to my aunt Sophie house . They said that if I need anything that I should call them .
Liz and I were just talking when the doorbell rang .

I got up , and went to get it . When I opened the door , I saw Emily , Kat and Alex .
"Liz," I said.
They came in and I closed the door . I went to where we were and asked her ,"Why are they here ?".
"Who's they ?" Liz asked.
I pointed to where they were and she turned to look and saw it her friends .

"Um Liam ,  can I talk to them in private please ?" Liz asked me.
"Sure . I will get something for you guys ," I said as I left them .

I left them and when I came back , they were arguing about something .
I put down their snacks and asked,"What's going on ?".
"Nothing . I am leaving ," Alex said.
"Think about it ," Emily said and they both left .
"What just happened ?" I asked Liz.
"Nothing ," Liz said.
She sat down and said "Don't worry about it . Come sit down and we can keep talking ".

"You sure ? " I asked .
"Yeah ," Liz said.
"Okay ," I said .
We sat there and talked and noticed that sometimes she was not paying attention to me .
I felt really angry because that Alex guy always likes to ruin me Liz and I's  relationship all the time .

-------------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

What will happen now that Liz is having these things happen to her relationship ?

What will go down first ?

Her friendship or her relationship ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl