The Code

**Jessica**

I looked at my phone , and saw it was Soph texting me it read
S-   Pumpkin pie is now .
S-    Pumpkin pie is now .
S-   Pumpkin pie is now .
She sent more of that I and knew I had to go .

You guys may be confused , Soph  said if she says  "pumpkin pie is now"  or text me that,  she is with a guy named  Asher and she likes him . That is our code name to come rescue her before she embarrass herself .

I texted Soph where she was and she  said she is in her room which is next to the bathroom .
I asked Luke , "Luke , where is the bathroom ?".
"It's the last door straight ahead from here ," He said not taking his eyes off of his phone .

"Okay thanks ," I said as I walked to the door and before I left , I decided to tease him a bit and went back to him and kissed his cheek.
"What was that for ?" He asked but I ignored him and went to the bathroom .

I didn't even notice that I really need to use the bathroom . The sink was giving me trouble to turn off . Instead of knocking , I opened the door and easliy regretted it . Sophie and  Asher looked as if they were going to kiss.

"I am so sorry ,"  I said while going back the door , before I could close it , Soph said " No , Jess it's okay . What did you need ?".
"Ohh , I couldn't shut off the tap and I wanted to ask you how to , but you are busy ," I said.

"No , it's okay I will show you ," Sophie said.
She took my hand and half walked and half dragged me to bathroom .
She showed me it , but before she turned it off she sopke in a whisper "You really had  to interrupt ," Soph said.
"Sorry , you were the one who texted  me the code ," I said.
"I know , but I calmed down after ," She said.
"What was about to happen ?" I asked .

Soph blushed but tried to cover it up with her saying , " Nothing " but failed and said , "Okay , but I'll tell you when we land ". I laughed and nodded .

She showed me how to turn off the tap and  I went back to my room .

Luke was still on his phone , but this time , he was  typing away on his phone . I climbed into the bed . When I was almost falling asleep , Luke shoke me to wake up .
I woke up and my eyes  adjusted to the light in the room.  When it finally did , Luke kissed me on my  lips .

I pushed him away and asked him  "Why did you do that ?".
He wore a smirk on his face and said "Because you kissed me in the cheek ".

"I was only teasing you  and I kissed you on the cheek not the lips ," I said.
"I know . That is your revenge well not really and see where teasing other people can lead to ," He said sitting back down on his chair .

"Stop acting so cocky ," I said.
"Nope " he said poping the 'p'.

I decided to play his littile game and I said , " But I enjoyed it though ".
His phone dropped on  the floor and due it being a flat floor and the plane turning , it slid to the  wall .

"What did you say ?"He asked .
I laughed and said "Wow , you really bought that ".
"Jessica ,  it's not fun playing with other people's feelings ," He said.
"Same goes for me  ,"I said and then he picked up his phone and sat back on his chair , but this time with an angry look .

I pitted him and lowered his hands which held his phone and he looked up at me with anger in his eyes .
"I am sorry , Lukie pookie ," I said.

I felt like I was drunk when I said that .

--------------
What did you think if this chapter ?

Do you think Jessica 's nickname for Luke is cute ?

Were they flirting with each other ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your firends .

-starngcgirl