Surprise

***Liam***

My dad let out a frustrated sigh  after thinking about what Jessica said .
"Ugh ! Fine you can go ," He said.
"Yes . Thank you ," I said excitedly
"I hope I won't regret it ," My dad said .
"You won't ," I said .

I can't believe that he agreed that I could go just by Jessica convincing him . I find that Jessica is his weak spot . That's good news for me . Haha .

A/N - That is not a evil laugh . It is a funny laugh .

****The Next Day ****

Today  is the day that I get to see Liz in Australia . I couldn't help but feel so happy when we Skyped each other and she always asked why I was so happy .

I told her that she will know soon . But she  kept on asking anyways . She said that it is hard to not to be able to do stuff we use to do together . I still felt happy still because she has no idea that I coming to see her the next day .

***The Next Day ***

I asked her on Skype where she lives in Australia because there is a friend of mine who lives in Australia . I wanted  to tell him to give a gift I bought for Liz to her .

She bought the idea and told me.  Once I landed in Australia , I went to her house and knocked on it. 
Her mom opened it and she spoke in a hushed whisper sound and was surprised to see me .

"Hey Liam ," Her mother said.
"Hi ," I said.
"I can't believe your here . She  has been depressed for awhile now ," Her mother said. 
"Okay ," I said.
"Come in ," Her mother said and  I came in and her mother closed the door .

I heard talking coming from the living room . I saw her dad and her mom took her husband to the backyard .
I put my luggage at the door side and I went to her living room .
I went in and saw two other girls sitting .

I went more in and put my hands in my pockets and stood there . One of the girls noticed first and couldn't stop looking at me .
Then Liz noticed that she wasn't  paying attention to her and asked her ,  "What are you looking at ?".

She turned around and saw me . She screamed , "Liam " in joy and ran over to where I was and hugged me so tightly . I almost lost my balance a bit , but I regained it quickly. 

I hugged her back like if we haven't seen each other in years .
We let go of each other and looked at each other and we kissed each other .
We let go of each other for breath and  one of the girls said ,"Get a room ".

We let go of each other and felt a little embarrassed . One of the girls said,"Uh , hi my name is Emily but you can call me Em ".
"Oh , how rude of me . Liam this is Emliy and this is Kat ," Liz said .
"Guys , this is my boyfriend Liam ," Liz said .

"Wait , THE Liam Anderson ?" Kat asked. 
"Yeah , why ? " Liz asked.
"I cant  believe it's you ," Emily said.
"Your dad owns so many buildings in Australia ," Kat said .
"I didn't  know that ," I said.
"What are you doing here ?" Liz asked me.
"I came to see you ," I said.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" Liz asked me .
"Cause , I wanted it to be a surprise ," I said.
"I cant believe your here ," Liz said excitedly . 
"I know , I had to convince my dad about it . Thanks to Jessica for helping me ," I said.

She kissed me again and her mother came in the room and said ,"Uh , sweetie um someone is here to see you ".

A boy came in and he seemes about my age and my height .
I saw that Emily and Kat got nervous .
The same thing happened to Liz .
"Hey Elizabeth ," The boy said.
"Hey Alex ," Liz said to the boy .
"Uhh ," Emily and Kat said at the same time unsure of what to say or do.

"We were just leaving ," Emily said as she dragged Kat and Alex to the door .
That meant that Alex guy to was leaving as well. 
"But I just got here ," Alex said.
"Let's go ," Emily said demandingly
After they left , I turned to Liz and said , "Okay um two questions . Who is that Alex guy ? And what juat happened here ?".
"Oh Alex , he is a friend of mine and I don't know . They are just weird ," Liz said.

"Okay . What matters now is that I'm here now.  Let's go spend time together ," I said.
"Okay ," Liz said.

We spent the whole day just catching up . I couldn't be more happier .

-------------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

What will happen in this trip ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl