The Surprises

*****Day Of Wedding *****
****Luke ****

I was not really clear as to what was going on . I was trying to call Jessica because I need her to clam me down and I heard that she is not here when I told her to come .

This was not how things were suppose to go ." Ugh ! " I goraned as I got frustrated  from calling her and her not picking up .

I couldn't call her again because my brother Xavier took the phone from me and said , "Relax , the plan will work if she is here or not ".

"I can't  relax . She is not here and I need her to be here ," I said.
"Why ?" I asked.
"I just do ".

"Wow , anyways I will Rebecca that the plan will now go the opposite way now ".
"Okay ".

"Now let's go , its starting ," Xavier said.

I went outside to where the wedding will be . I went to the alter to wait for "my bride " . The  bride finally arrived and Rebecca looked beautiful . But I wish it was Jessica in that dress .

We  got to the part of our plan . The priest asked Rebecca , " Do you , Rebecca Gonzales take Luke Anderson to be your lawfully wedded husband?".

She got a little nervous but then she said "No " and everyone gasped in shock at her answer. 
"Luke , I am sorry but I have to tell you something . I don't have feelings for you . I love  my boyfriend Chad . I hope you understand ,"She said and then she ran off into Chad's arms and Xavier dragged me to the dressing room .

"The plan worked ," I said happily. 
"Yeah. Now go get your girl ," Xavier said .
"I'm going ," I said. 

After the wedding was over ,  I left to go change and get the surprise I had for Jessica .

I left my house and went to her's.
She was at the front of her house with her friends .

I waited in the car until she went back inside and her friends left .
After  a couple of minutes past , they left . I got out and went to her house . I rang the doorbell and she opened the door .

****Jessica****

I opened the door and saw Luke standing in front of me .
He had a big smile on his face that made me a little suspicious.
"What do you want Luke ?" I asked him.
"Well , I want you to turn around and walk into your house until you reach by your couch but you are standing behind it ," He said .

"No , Luke don't -
He cut me off and said , "Please ".
"No Luke ," I said denying his request . 
"Please , just do it ," He said begging me .

"Ugh ! Luke if you do anything that I don't want you -
He cut me off again and said , "Just do it ".
"Fine ," I said. 

****Luke ****

She did what I told her to do and I took the roses and placed them on the couch gently without making any noise and went to her  to put on the necklace .

I was breathing on her neck when she moved and said "Luke !".
"Sorry , just relax ," I said to her. 
"Ugh  , I don't understand why -
I cut her off and said , "You will soon understand ".

I put the necklace on her and she soon opened her eyes as she felt the necklace touch her neck . She touched it and saw it was a necklace with her name written on it but in gold .

She looked at me in a surprised way and went to the mirror and got a better look at it and I used that opportunity to get the roses in order . When she came back , her attention shifted to the roses I got for her .

She went to it and after that I didn't expect to get this . But I got a hug .

I hugged her back and she cried while I held her which was very weird .

------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Why was she crying ?

Did you really think they would have gotten married ?

What is going to happen to Laim ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcirl