I Want To Sleep

****Day Of The Trip ****
***Jessica***

I was in Luke 's house at the moment so we can go to Hawaii together.  Luke was in his office working on some office stuff before we went on the trip . And when I mean his office.  I didn't mean in his house office.

I mean at his actually office . Liam , I think , was upstairs but he didn't want to go to school today . Luke said that by the time he comes back he should be in school . I think that's what he said.

Liam now came downstairs , but not with any suit cases . I asked him "Liam , why aren't you in comfortable clothes for us to go ?" I asked him.
"Go where ?" He asked me .
"To Hawaii ," I said.
"Wait , you guys are going to Hawaii ?" Liam asked me .

"Yeah . You didn't know ?" I asked him .
"No . I didn't know you two were going to Hawaii ," Liam said.
"Well I have to go , cause I know my dad is going to stop at the school so ," Liam said heading for the door but the door opened and Luke asked .

"I told you to go to school by the time I come back ," Luke said.
"And I am going ," Liam said heading out the door.
"Bye ," Luke said.

I turned to Luke and saw a  kind of angry.
He couldn't tell what was my expression on my face so he asked ,"What 's wrong ?".
"You didn't tell Liam that we were going somewhere for my birthday ," I said.
"I know ," He said.

"Why ?" I asked him. 
"Cause he will ask to come and he will obviously tell you and then I have no other choice but to agree ," Luke said.
"Fine ," I said.

As soon as we got on the plane , I slept off . Someone shook me to wake up . I groaned and opened my eye lids and saw it was Luke shaking me to wake up .
"Luke I want to sleep more ," I said in a tried and sleepy voice.
"But we have reached ," Luke said.

"No ," I said.
"Fine let me just put you down ," Luke said.
I opened my eyes very widely as he said that. I screamed until I realized , my back hit something soft like a bed .

Luke laughed and asked me , "Why did you scream ?".
"Because I thought you were going to drop me on the floor ," I said .

"Why would I do that ?" Luke asked me .
"I don't know . For your amusement ," I said.
"Like I said ,  I will never do anything that will hurt you ," Luke said .
"Okay , but did you really carry me here ?" I asked Luke.
"Yep , I tried to wake you up but you just kept on getting more comfy ," Luke said.

"Okay , well goodnight ," I said getting comfy into the bed.
"You just slept for hours ," Luke said in disbelief .
"I know and I want more ," I said as my eyes were closed . 

"Wow ," Luke said and then  I drifted off to sleep .

---------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

How do you think this trip will go ?

Comment and Vote.
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl