Dinner Date ( part 2)

**Jessica**

I saw that we were in his house and  the dinner table is set up  with candle lights , dinner plates , forks , spoons , knives and other stuff . But what got my full  attention ,  was a peeled rose heart shape on the ground .

"Luke , when did you do all these things ? I asked without turning around to face him since I was still surprised at what I saw .
"I did it all today this morning . I started really early in the morning ," He said.

I was surprised at what I heard .
"Luke , you didn't have to do all this  for me ," I said while my body was now facing him .

"But I wanted to . For you ," He said and I  couldn't believe he actually said that . 
"Let's eat ," He said and then I followed him to the dinner table.

He came out with our plates full of food . The food looked really delicious to eat .

I asked him , "Luke , did you cook this meal all by yourself ?".
"Yeap ," He said.
I was really surprised by his answer . I thought in my mind "Wow , tonight is going to be full surprises ".

I wondered why there was no one in the house or any of the maids he normally has in his house .
"That's because if anyone is in here ,  they will tell my parents or my siblings and same  thing goes for my servants ".

I didn't realize that I said it aloud when Luke responded to it .
While we were eating , we talked about work then we just started to talk  about random stuff .

I was having a really good time tonight . By the end of the night , I was really full because everything Luke made for us to eat was delicious .

Luke started to laugh at how full I was that I couldn't get up from the chair .

Luke insisted on carrying me bridal style . My body responded quickly by getting up from the chair because I was wearing a dress .

We talked in the car and it was an  amazing , interesting  conversation  I had with Luke . When we came to my door , he said ,"I had a really great time tonight with you Jessica ".

"Me too ," I said.
"I hope I get to do it again ," He said .
"Maybe ," I said.
"I will take that as a yes ," He said.

I got lost in is beautiful eyes and  I  didn't hear what he said . All I heard was "Goodnight Jessica ".

"Luke , wait ," I said and he stopped , turned around and said "Yeah ," with his hands in his pocket .

I went up to him , and kissed him . At first he was shocked that I did that but then he kissed me back .
I guess you could say that my mouth couldn't form words to speak to say how amazing tonight was .
My lips did it for me .

I pulled and away and said "Goodnight Luke ," I said with a huge smile on my face .
"Goodnight Jessica ," He said and then  he left .

--------------

What did youthink of this chapter  ?

Luke put in so my much  leffort to date Jess .

Is Jessica changing Luke for the better ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl