What !

***Luke***

I was really angry she did that . Why did she have to bring Liam here . Now Jessica is never going to forgive me for not telling her that I had a son .
"Look what you did ," I said before I ran off looking for her .

Could this day get any worse ?

*****Jessica*****

I ran to her house and I knocked on her door . Asher opened it .
"Hey ," He said.
"Where is Sophie ?" I asked.
"It's okay  Jess . He said he wants to talk and there better be no lies in them ," She said to me then to Asher .

"Well can I at least hid out in your house ?" I asked. 
"Why ? What's wrong ?" I asked.
"Cause , Luke is chasing me to explain to me why and how he has a son so please ," I said Soph and Asher and
"Ohh you found out ," Soph said.

"Wait , you knew ?" I asked her in shock .
"Yeah , sorry . That's why I told you  to ask Luke who she is ," Soph said.

"Jessica ," Luke said from behind me out of breath. 
"Ugh ! " I groaned .
"Bye love  birds ," Soph said closing her door .
"How can you run so fast ?" Luke asked me still trying to catch his breath. 
"Because I did track and field and ran some marathons ," I said.

"Wow , you are so active ," He said.
"Can we please go to my house , so I can tell you why I have a son please ?" He asked me .

"I don't need an explanation why you do ," I said. 
"Yea , you do. Please ," He said begging me . He kept on begging until I gave in and said , "Fine ".

We went to his house and we didn't expect to see  Xavier , his parents , two more other adults that I didnt know , Liam and Rebecca when we entered.

"Mom , dad what are doing here ?" Luke asked.
" We came here to tell you that you and Rebecca are engaged ," The other adults that I didn't know said. 
"What !!" Rebecca and Luke said at the same time and I was also shocked too.
"No , that's not true ," Rebecca said not accepting the fact that she and Luke are engaged .
"Mom ,  you can't make me marry him /her again ," They said at the same time .

"Wait , both of you don't want me ," Laim said with a sad tone in his voice and then he left .
"I'll go talk to him ," I said as I let go of Luke 's hand and left .

I caught him just in time before he threw a rock at his dad 's car .
"Liam !" I said shouting but too loud .
"Sorry ," He put it down and sat on the steps .

I sat next to him and asked him ,  "Why did you leave ?".
"Because both my parents don't want me ," Liam said.
"They do ," Liam said.
"No they don't ," I said. 

"Just because they don't want to get married again doesn't mean both your parents don't want you . It must have been hard for your dad to let you go ," I said.

"Yeah  it was ,  but we secretly wrote to each other ," Liam said.
"See , they both want you . They have other people in their lives that they care about so they dont want to hurt their feelings . That's the reason ," I said referring to myself.  

"Yeah , maybe it is . Cause I can see it is hard  for you to see my dad with my mom ," He said.
"How did you know that ?" I asked him
"I saw it " He said.

-------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

Will Luke get back together with Rebecca ?

And how sweet was that conversation between Liam and Jessia .

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl