No

*****Summer Time****

I was currently in Sophie 's house  with Xavier . Sophie begged me to come to her house to sleepover but I said no . She kept on begging and I begging and I had to give in . We watched a movie and had some snacks and chatted for a while until Xavier came home .

We all talked for a while until the front door opened and closed and the person I didn't want to see here  came in view . It was Luke .

"Hey sis and bro uhh Jessica ," He said.
"Why are you here . You're not welcomed in my house ," Sophie said
"Come on sis . Don't be like that ," He said coming closer to where we were .

"No ," Sophie said .
"Your still mad at that ?"He asked.
"Yes ," She said.

It turned into one big argument that you can't hear one person speak . I just wanted to leave since this whole argument is about me . I picked up my things and left . I was surprised that they didn't notice.   

***The Next Day ****

My phone was ringing and I picked it up without checking the caller's name .
"Hello ," I said.
"Hey , Jess ," Soph said.
"Hey Soph ," I said.
"I was wondering why you left yesterday without telling me ," She said.
"I left because you guys had a big argument about me and I didn't tell you because you were busy with the argument ," I said. 
"Ohh , Jessica I am so sorry about that ," She said apologizing .
"Yea we are ," Xavier said coming out of nowhere .

"Soph , am I on speaker ?" I asked .
"Yeah , me and Xavier felt like saying sorry to you for that argument even though it was all Luke 's fault ," Soph said.
"Okay , thanks its no problem ," I said.
"Okay , and I am so sorry that we didnt get to finish our sleepover ," She said.

"Soph , stop apologizing its okay ," I said.
"Okay talk to you later ," She said. 
"Bye ," I said. 

I hung up and heard a knock on the door from downstairs .
I went downstairs to answer it since my parents don't get back from their business trip .

I answered it to only see Luke .
I wanted to slam the door in his face but I knew if I did that , he would just push it back open with his strength .

"Luke, what are doing here ?" I asked  letting out a sigh . He let himself in and I closed the door .
"I came here and tell you that I'm sorry ," She said.

"Okay , you said that , now leave ," I said.
"No, " He said.
"Luke -
He cut me off and said , "No , why do you make me fight with my family ".
"Luke , don't do that . Don't start with that again Luke . You already know the answer to  that  ," I said.
"Yeah I know , but the real question is after we um had um sex um why did you avoid me ?".

----------------
What do  you  think of this chapter ?

Why is Luke asking Jesisca that question after two years ?

Is he too late to ask that ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with you friends .

-starngcgirl