Sleep Over ?

****3 Months Later ****
**Jessica**

It has been three months since I had to quit my job at The Anderson Company . I really didn't want to but I had to .  Luke came back to work the day after he broke my heart again .

He  tried to apologize many times . Sometimes , he would get interpreted and the others ,  I would just tell him to stop but he won't listen .  I asked Xavier if  I could quit but say nothing about it to Luke .

Luke won't allow me to quit . Xavier asked why I am quitting , if it was  because of Luke . I had to lie to him  . Before I signed anything that states that I am no longer in this company ,  He aksed me if it is what I wanted to do .

Luke found out 1 month after I quit. He came to my house and  asked  why but I didn't want to  tell him  . He gave up eventually and went home . I still kept talking to Sophie because she made me promise that if Luke and I had  a fight , no matter how big of a fight it was , we will always be friends .

I didn't want to start to work as any company's assistant so I didn't apply for any new jobs yet .

***Today ****

Today , I am hanging out with Soph in her house . I didn't want to go there because of Luke . She told me that Luke is at his house .
I didn't want her to come to my house again , because she has come to my house so many times .

I decided to go to her house instead .
I slept  over at her house instead of going home , because it was late in the night and I didn't feel like driving .

When I woke up , I did my morning stuff and came downstairs and went to the kitchen to see the whole Anderson family as  in ,  Xavier , Luke and Sophie , but not their parents . They were in the kitchen talking while sitting and eating breakfast .

I didn't want to see him but I regrettably  did .
Everyone stopped talking and looked at me .
Soph said "Oh , hey Jess I made breakfast ".
I knew that she was saying that she was sorry that they are here .

I said "Thanks ". She knew that I was  accepting her apology .
I came to where she was and took my breakfast and sat down next to her .

"Soph , I didn't know Jess came over . I didn't see her walk in ," Xaveir said .
"Ohh , I slept over ,"  I said
"Yeah which is the best thing ever ," Soph said and hugging me .

"Explains the mess in the living room," Luke said finally , after staring at me , which felt like  eternity .

"It's my house . Don't like it ,leave ," Soph said.
Sophie got a text , she checked it and while  I was eating , she shoke me so hard that I nearly choked .

"Jessssss ! " She screamed while I was there choking . Luke seemed to have noticed  that and he came to me and made sure I was not going to choke to death. 

I got lost in his eyes for a second , then I regained focus and said , "I 'm fine thanks " While moving away from him . I could see the hurt in his eyes but it was for the best .

---------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

Why did Soph do that to Jess ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcirl