The Introduction To Parents

**Jessica**

I woke up to the sun shining in my room . I got up from my bed and did my morning stuff . I went downstairs and found my mom and dad sitting in the kitchen .

"Morning ," I said .
" Morning ," My mom and dad said together .
  While I was eating my breakfast my mom said , "Sweetie, your father and I are going away for awhile ". 
"Where are you guys going ?" I asked .
"We are going to explore the world for awhile ," My mother said .

" Okay , when are you guys going ?" . I asked .
" Tonight, your aunt will drop us at the airport but we will be gone before you come back from work ," My mother said .

I felt very sad because I won't be spending time with my parents before they leave .
" Okay , but I have to go to work or I will be late ," I said as I grabbed my things .
"Okay , bye sweetie we love you ," My mother said .
" Love you too , bye ," I said as I closed the door . 

I went to pick up my boss coffee before I went to work  .
I arrived at the Anderson company and went up to my floor and knocked on the door . Instead of a "Come in " I usually hear . A lady  opened the door . She looked like she was in her 30's .

"Come in dear ,  " She said moving to the side for me to come in .
I saw a man standing next my boss that looked like him . It looked like it was the lady's husband .

My boss stopped speaking to the man and turned his head to me and the lady .
" I came to give you your coffee sir ", I said awkwardly.
He came to me and took the coffee from my hand and set it on his desk  .

I was about to leave when the lady held my hand and said , " Sorry dear , but we didn't introduce our self's properly .  I am Mrs . Alexa Anderson  and this is my husband Mr . Andrew Anderson . "

" Its nice to meet you two ," I said. 
"Luke , she is perfect ," Mrs. Anderson said . 
I was confused when she said that . I  looked at my boss to see him very embarrassed by what his parents said .
"What is that suppose to mean Mrs . Anderson ?" I asked .

Mrs Anderson was about to speak when my boss spoke .
"Miss. Hope can I speak to you in your office privately please ," He said .
I went to my office and my boss closed the door.
"Sir , I don't want to be rude but , what do your parents mean by I am perfect ?" I asked Luke .

"Jessica I am really sorry for my parents and how they acted and that is suppose to mean that uhmm..."

"That uhmm what ?" I asked.
Then it hit me
"Does it mean that your parents think I am perfect for you to date ?" I asked .

" Uhmm , yeah but more like getting to know you and then marrying you "

" WHATTTT!!! " I said in my mind

----------
Do you think Luke is going to ask Jessica out ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

- starngcgirl