Dont Worry About It

***Liam***

I was in school now and it was lunch . I was getting lunch from the lunch line . I forgot to get my drink from the lunch table.
I was on my way ,  when I ran into someone's tray .

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched me and the person ,  who's tray that  fell on the floor with a loud sound .
Everyone went "Ohh" .
I saw that , that person was Elizabeth .

"I am so sorry ," She said starting to apologize .
"Wow , this just proves that you are a clumsy person , just to get boys attention ," Sarah said

"No , that was -
She cut Elizabeth off and said , "Shut up , just admit it ".
It was Sarah , the leader of the cheer leading team . She was the queen bee of the school .
"Sarah , it's okay . It was just an accident ," I said.

"No , obviously it was just to get your attention ," Sarah said.
"Sarah , stay out of it ," I said.
"Liam , I didn't mean to do that ," Elizabeth said.
"I know it's okay ," I said to Elizabeth.

"Stop feeling sorry for her ," Sarah said.
"Sarah , stop it ," I said.
"You will never get him to like you.  Get that through your head ," Sarah said being harsh to Elizabeth .

"Sarah leave her alone . Eliza-
I was cut off by Elizabeth saying , "I need to go ". She ran out of the lunch room area and off  to god knows where .

The bell rang and I had to go to class .
My teacher saw my shirt that was dirty with food stains and told me to go change it .
On my way to my locker , I saw someone sitting on the floor .
I went to that person and saw it was Elizabeth .

"Elizabeth ," I said.
"Leave me alone , Liam ," She said.
"Elizabeth , you don't have to cry just because of accident ," I said.
"But you heard what Sarah said . I don't do that at all ," She said.
"Forget what  Sarah said ," I said.

She stopped crying after a while and then she laughed and said "But I  messed up your shirt . I am really so sorry "
"Why does everyone care about this shirt ?" I asked her.
"Come with me ," I said to her.
I stood up and reached for her hand. She took my hand and we went to my locker . I took off my shirt that was messed up and changed it with another .

"See , it was just an accident ," I said .
"Okay ," She said.
"Now  , please stop crying I don't like to see you cry ".

She laughed and said ,"Okay ".
I found it really adorable when she calms down and just causally laughs at the situation .
"It's how you laugh at the situation just so causally afterwards . It's cute ," I said .

She blushed and said , "It helps me  so that I know everything will be alright".
"Okay ," I said.

We went to our classes and at the end of the day I felt like I was getting to know the real talkative Elizabeth in there .

------------
What did you think of this chapter?

How did you feel after Liam comforted Elizabeth ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl