Work Stress

**Jessica**

"No ," I said to Luke 's question .

******1 Month Later ******

Things between me and Luke have been very awkward . After I said  no to him when he asked if we can date , things have gotten very awkward . For the remaining few weeks we had to stay in the beach house , Luke had done nothing but give me work to do even though I am not staying in the beach house with him for work .

When the remaining weeks were up , my parents and his parents came to drive us back home . Me and Luke had to stay in the same car , sadly . It was the most awkwardest drive I had ever experienced .

At work , he made me stay late at work sometimes . He will sometimes ,  not show up to work on time or not at all . He made me do things over properly when I have already done them like how he asked .

He  made work for me a living hell . Sometimes ,  I just wanted to scream at him or quit this job but I didn't .
I was currently finishing up the work he had me do over four times .

I finished and went to his office and opened the door and said "Sir , I have finished the work you asked me to do over ". I looked up and saw his chair empty . I sighed , and dropped the document on his table and turned to leave when I saw Luke and Xavier .

"Sorry , sir I didn't -
"Next time Ms . Hope , knock before you come into my office again ," He said very strictly to me .

" Chill bro , she didn't mean to come in like that ," Xavier said defending me. 
"I don't care , next time knock ," He said .
"And ,"He said picking up a document on his desk .
"Do this one over too ," He said.

"But sir , I already did that over ," I said.
"I don't care , do it over ," He said.
"Bro , why are you being an asswhole to her ?" Xavier asked.

Before Luke could speak , I spoke and said to Xavier ,"It's okay Xavier , but thanks anyways ".
With that I left .

--------------
What did you  think of this chapter m

Is this Jessica 's punishment for saying no to Luke ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl