Is It True ?

*******A Few Weeks Later *****
**Jessica**

After the fight , me and Luke had , Sasha came back to the house and packed her things and left . I was confused as to why she leaving. 
Jessica , she left because you and Luke keep fighting , said my conscience .

It was really awkward living with Luke because of the fight we had . Some nights ,  I would not sleep and I would be really tried in the morning .

Luckily , I got some sleep last night and today I am going by my friend Ryan and spend the day with my tourist group to relax for a bit .
I got up from my bed , and went to my bathroom and did my morning stuff .

I got dressed , and went downstairs to make breakfast . I went into the kitchen to meet Luke drinking water .
He kept looking at me and I did the same . It got really awkward so I moved to the side to pass and Luke got the same idea and he moved to the same side as me to let me pass .

We did this for a couple of times and I just decided , to pass through the other side of the kitchen .
I made my breakfast and I ate it and washed my plate . before I could get the keys and go out the door Luke grabbed my wrist and turned me to him and said "Jessica , I -

I cut Luke off by saying , "No, Luke I don't want to argue with you again .  Please , just let me go ," I said.
"But a least tell me where your going ," He said.
"I am going to Ryan's house with my tourist group ," I said.
"Your going to that guys house again ". He said in a angry tome but soon realized something .

"Wait , tourist group ? " He said .
"Yeah , tourist group . You would have known that if you allowed me to speak yesterday and not act surprised now ," I said walking towards the door and opening it and closing it not even answering Luke that was calling my name .

*****5 hours later *****

I came back to the beach house and saw the living room lights off and just only the TV on . I turned it off and went to my room.

I opened my door and was surprised to see Luke in my room .
"Jessica ," He said.
I put down my bag and took off my heels and went to him , which he was stting on my bed .
His body smelled like alcohol .

"Have you been drinking again ?" I asked.
He laughed and said "Yeah , sadly ".
"Why did you get drunk ?" I asked him.
"Because , you left me and so did Sasha ," He said.
"What do you mean by that ?" I asked.

"What I mean is that Sasha and I broke up and I don't about us ," He said.
"About us ? "I asked him.
"Yeah ;" He said.
"Okay Luke ,  you drank way too much  ," I said.
"I didn't .  I last drank about an 1 hour ago . I am sober and I am telling you the truth ," He said.

I didn't know what to say or do .

--------------

What did you  think of this chapter ?

Is Luke telling the truth or not ?

He is playing with Jessica 's feelings again ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl