Misunderstanding

**Jessica**

I couldn't believe my ears when my boss said that .
"I don't mean to be rude sir but , you are my boss I can't date you or marry you . You are a playboy . I don't date nor marry any playboys ," I said and regretted saying that because I went way out of line.  

"Miss . Hope , may I remind you that you do still work for me ," He said getting a little angry .
"Sorry sir ," I said
" I am going to tell my parents that -
He was cut off by a knock on the door .
His parents opened the door and said
"Sorry ,  you guys were taking way too long . We had started thinking that you guys were ....."

"Mommmm , " Luke said out of embarrassment .
I just stood there with my cheeks red like a tomato .
"Sorry , but Ms .Hope would you like to join us in a buffet ?" Mrs Anderson asked me .
"I really don't know . Please , call me Jessica , " I said.

"Mom , I don't think that would be necessary", Luke said .
"Luke , it is her decision so Jessica ,  would we see you at lunch ?"Mrs Anderson asked .
I had no other choice than to go .
"Uhm uh, sure you would , " I said .
His parents left and he turned around . I saw an angry boss in front of me .
"Well I will be seeing you at lunch ," He said in an angry way .
He left my office but there was one thing  I didn't notice . It was  work that was on my desk

******Luke *******

I went to my office and closed the door and thought to myself why did my parents invite Jessica to the buffet . They didnt do that to my past secretaries.

----------

Why was Luke not happy when his parents invited Jessica to the buffet ?

Did his parents do it for a reason ?

Comment and Vote
Share with your friends

-starngcgirl