The Bet

**Jessica**

I woke up the next morning , but was surprised to not have a hangover because I drank a lot last night  .
"Hey , you finally woke up ,"  Luke said .
"Yeah ," I said then I put the pillow behind my head which was resting on the head board and I pulled myself up into a sitting position .

"How long was I asleep for ?" I asked .
"Two days ," He said .
"What ?" I said in shock .
"I'm joking . It's 6:00pm in the night so almost the whole day ".

"But I don't have a hangover ," I said sounding confused .
"Yeah , I gave you something in the morning  to not have a hangover now ?" Luke said.
"I woke up in the morning ?" I asked him not remembering that I did. 
"Yeah ," He said .
"Okay ," I said.

I couldn't remember what happened last night . I grabbed a pillow and hugged it .
"Jessica , can I ask you something ?" Luke asked me. 
"No  Luke . If it's about that question you keep asking me , don't ask ," I said.

"No , its not that ," Luke said.
"Then what is it ?" I asked him .
"Why didn't you tell me that I took your one thing that makes you innocent ?" Luke asked me .
"How do you know that ?" I asked him with a shocked look on my face .

He moved from where he was to sitting on the bed near me .
"Drunk you told me ," Luke said.
"Luke , I -
I was cut off by him asking me , "Why didn't you tell me ?".
"I thought you wouldn't care since your a playboy ," I said.

"Ugh ! Why is it that drunk you and sober you say the same things ," Luke said . he also added saying , "Listen Jessica , I do care . I care a lot "
"Well , it doesn't look like it  ," I said.

"And why didn't you tell me that you wanted to give me a chance ?" He asked me .
"Ugh ! What else did drunk me tell you ? "I asked.
I dropped my head on the pillow that I was hugging .
He came closer to me and lifted my head up and said "Tell me why you kept all this things from me ,".

"I don't know , your a playboy Luke . I told you that I don't date playboys ," I said.
"You do remember you work for right,"  Luke said .
"Yeah , and it's not right to get too close to your boss,"I said as  I lifted my head all the way and rested my head back on the head board while folding my arms across my chest in a sassy way .

"I uh I -
He said stuttering
"Your the one  trying to have a  date with me or get a date me ," I said trying to make him feel guilty .

"Never thought of it that way ," He said.
"Right , so don't make me look like I want to date you when its you ," I said.
"Fine , back to the point . Is there any really reason why you didn't tell me all of this ," He asked me .

"Uhh -
I said trying to find a excuse .
I said in my head , Because I like you but I was afraid you won't like me back the same way that's way . No words came out of my mouth. 

"So ,  just because I'm a  playboy ,you think I don't care . I will prove to you that I am not a playboy ," He said .
"Haha , go ahead and try . I know you will fail since you are  so unfaithful to one girl than to others ," I said.
"Excuse me ," He said looking  surprised .

I am now regretting that I said that . He came closer to me as he lowered his head down to my neck level and whispered huskily in my ear "I will prove  to you that I can be faithful to you and only you and that's a promise I am willing to keep ".

"What you just said  , makes me wonder if this can turn into a bet . If I am unfaithful , I will stop flirting with you . If I am faithful , I get to go on a date with you ," Luke said.
"Deal ?"  Luke asked while his mouth was still by my ear .
"Deal ," I said

"Good ," He said.
He was moving away from me when he bit my neck causing me to half yelp in pain and moan .
"Good , just something to remember that you are mine ," Luke said.

"Ugh ! Why did you give me hickey ?" I asked him in an angry tone  .
"Cause your mine ," He said and with that he left .

---------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

How will this bet go ?

Will it go good or bad but with twists  and turns in the middle ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl