Why ?

***Few Months Later ***
**Jessica**

A few months have passed and I tried everything to get Luke out of my mind , but I can't . No matter how hard I try .

The only person who is happy these days are Sophie and Asher . Why you may ask ? . Because the day she nearly made me choke to death is the day Asher and her went on their first date together . And now they are dating , finally .

And this makes me stay at home because I barely have time to hangout with her and if I hangout with her she brings Asher along and it makes me feel like the third wheel .

I have explained it to her about it many times , but she still does not get it .
Today I am at home and it's midnight . I was watching some late night shows until the doorbell rang .

I got it ,  since my mom and dad were sleeping .
I opened the door to find Luke standing in front of me.

"Did I wake you up ?" He asked
"No , I was in the living room ," I said .
"Can I come in ?" He asked .
"Sure ," I said and I then moved to the side to let him enter .
He went to living room and I closed the door and went to where he was .

I asked him , "What are you doing here in the middle of the night ?".
"I uh I uh  - shit I am so going beat myself up for this ,"  He said in a low voice .

Before I could respond , he kissed me. And me being the weak person I am , I gave into him .
His lips on mine felt like you craving your best chocolate you couldn't have for a while and now you can .

He depend the kiss and I moaned . This went on which seemed like forever but we stopped for air .
After my breathing went back to normal I asked him , "Why did you do that ".

"I don't know ," He said.
"What do you mean you don't know ?" I asked him
"I -
I cut him off and asked him "Luke , are you drunk ?".
It seemed as if he didn't want to lie to me so he said "Yeah ".

I was really angry he kissed me while he was drunk . He knows that he doesn't mean anything he does while he is drunk .

"Look Jessica , just listen to me . I don't know why I keep playing with your emotions , but I need to stop it , because I see it's hurting you . I don't like seeing you upset especially if I am the one who hurt you . Jessica , I know you may not believe me . I don't know why my arrogant and cold hearted slef doesn't want to admit that I have liked you since the first day I met you .
I tried to forget you , to get you out of mind but nothing I do will erase you from my mind . I have been such a dick head to you but not anymore . Can you please forgive me for everything I have done to ?" He asked me after saying what seemed like a long paragraph of any apology . 

----------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Will Jessica forgive Luke ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your firends .

-starngcgirl