Metting For The Frist Time ( part 2 )

**Jessica**

I felt knots in my stomach when I heard that word . I got sick because I kissed my boss . Not once but twice .

I snapped out of my thoughts and said "Its nice to meet you . Excuse me , I have work to go do ," I said pushing pass them and hurring to my office and gently closing my office door so they don't think I'm upset .

I walk to my chair and while I am sitting on my chair I am saying "Breathe in breathe out ". I repeated it until I was calm enough and started the work I had to do .

******Luke******

"Its nice to meet you excuse me , I have work to go do ".
Jessica walked past us and into her office .
I felt really bad and turned to Amber with my angry face .

"Why did you do that Amber ?" I asked
"What , I was just having fun ," Amber said.
"That was not fun . You know perfectly well that I'm not your fiance,"I said.

A/N - Got you guys good with he's married thing .

"I know that for sure , just losen up a little ," Amber said.
"No I wouldn't , cause you made her sad and hurt . She thought we can be an couple you know ," I said.
"Then why did you go along with it ?" Amber asked .

A/N - Yeah Luke ? Why did you go along with it ?

"Then you will beat me up ," I said even though I'm a muscular guy.  
"Whatever , I came here to check up on you and to also tell you that I am staying in town for awhile ," Amber said.
"Okay , now leave ," I said .

"Wow , such a demander ," Amber said .
"Whatever ," I said as I got back to work .

*******Jessica *******

I heard a knock on my door while I was doing my work . The door opened and Luke 's fiance came in .
"Ms . Hope , I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to be sad . We are not married ," Amber said.
"I am not - wait you guys are not married ?" I asked sounding really curious to know why you said it in the first place .

"We are not , it is just a joke that I normally do on his assistants so that they would not fall in love with him just because of his money ," Amber said.

"Ohh okay ," I said. 
"So don't be sad , you still have a chance with him since I now know you are a nice person ," Amber said.

Before she left she said " Oh and I don't think I introduced myself properly my name is Amber . Luke's best friend ," Amber said .
Bye Ms . Hope ," Amber said as went closer to the door. 
"Please call me Jessica ," I said and then Amber left. 

Since that moment on  , I just couldn't stop smiling .
But what I couldn't  get out my mind was that why I was so jealous when she said she was Luke 's fiance.

-------------

Why did Jessica get jealous ?

Has Jessica fallen in love with her boss ?

And why was Luke angry at Amber ?

Has Luke fallen in love with his PA ?

Comment and Vote .
Share  with your friends .

-starngcgirl