I Hate You

**Jessica**

To see ........
My mom and dad and Luke parents .

I was shocked to see them because
they said they were going to catch up while they explored the world .
I was really excited to see them I said "Mom , dad ,  " while hugging them really tight thanking them in my  mind  that they have saved me from this torture I had to put up with .

"Hi  sweetie ,"My mom said hugging me back very tightly .
I let go of my parents and hugged and greeted Luke 's parents .

"We just came back to see how you two were doing ," My mom said .
"I am doing fine  ," I said lying to my mother. 
"What about you Luke ?"Mrs.  Anderson said asking Luke.
"I'm fine mom ," Luke said. 
"Excuse me , but I don't know your name , my dear ," Luke 's mom said as she stepped in front of Sasha while,  extending her hand for her to shake it .

"My name is Sasha ". She said shaking Mrs.  Anderson hand .
"Yes mom . This is my girlfriend ," Luke said to his mother. 
"My name is Alexa Anderson and this is my husband Andrew Anderson . It's nice to meet you ," Mrs.  Anderson said.
"Its nice to meet you too ," Sasha said.

Sasha felt really awkward at this point so she said "Excuse me , but I have to go freshen up ". With that , she left and went upstairs to the bathroom .
"Luke , you didn't tell me that you had a girlfriend ," Mrs. Anderson said.
"I was looking for the right time to tell you ," Luke said.
"Okay ," Mrs. Anderson said.

I wanted to sneak out of the living room and go to the kitchen which was were my food was  but they caught me in time .

"Sweetie , where are going ? " My mother asked .
"I was going to the kitchen to get my food I made for breakfast ," I said. 
"Ohh , okay ," My mother said .

I went out of the living room and into the kitchen thanking my mom in my head that I got away from that really awkward conversation .

********5 hours later ******

I was in my room , reading a book on the balcony that I had inside my room . I didn't here anyone come inside my room  when Luke came and took a shirt he wanted to wear .

It was pretty awkward because he was 1: not wearing  a shirt ,  which I thought was really cute and sexy and I  could see his ab-
Snap out of it Jessica .
2: And I was still mad at him for what he did .

****** Bed Time ****

I was tired of watching TV for awhile now so I decided to go to sleep . I went up my room and heard noises that were unpleasant to hear . I opened the door and saw Luke and Sasha having sex in my bed .
My heart broke into pieces again . I realized that Luke and I would never be anything more than two people who work in the same  company but the other is the boss .

I wanted to say something ,  but I couldn't . I wanted to move but my feet  felt like I was guled to the floor .
I tear rolled down my check . I gained enough courage to storm out of my room and go the beach and sit there until I was calm but it was  too late ,  because in came in my parents and Luke 's parents saying

"Sweetie , me and Luke 's parents are going to be staying right across -
She looked up and saw me and saw Luke and Sasha . She gasped while his parents yelled "Luke ! ".

He stopped what he was doing and looked at his parents and then me . I couldn't stand there any longer so I pushed passed my parents  and Luke's  running  down the stairs with tears in my eyes and went to the backyard  where I sat and watched the waves move while I cried .

--------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Do you feel bad for Jessica ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl