I Now Realize .

****Three Months Later ****
**Jesaica**

It has been three months since I broke up with Luke . I didn't want to see him again since we got nowhere but Liam wanted to spend more time with me .

Everyday , Liam and was doing something . He would always come to me for advice ,  which I find would sometimes be werid since I don't give good advice .

It is only  one month away from his wedding and he still wants to see if all this didn't happen , would we had   ever worked .

Sophie is still trying to work things out with Asher . Today I am hanging out with Liam because he came over to my house and asked if he can take me to this place he always goes to think . He said it will help the both of us .

We went to the place and we talked about what was going on in our lives  . It was getting closer to nighttime so we left . Before we left , there was stream of light coming from a passge way to a lake . We went closer to the stream of light and saw it came from  candles  that were lit up and around it was Rebecca and Luke kissing . I saw him kiss her back .

I felt like I wanted to cry . When I dropped Liam home , I would have told Luke that let's see if we would have worked but thats not going to happen .

Liam went over there and causally and said , "Hey mom and dad ".
They pulled away from each other and was surprised to see Liam but Luke was more surprised to see me .

"I came here to give you back Liam ," I said and then I left . I then knew what a perfect family they would be without  me .

---------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

How heartbroken were you when there is not going to be any Lessica and Liam ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcirl