Apologies

****Few Weeks Later ****
**Jessica**

I have tried to talk to Luke and apologize to him but he won't listen to me . I had one idea left that I think that just might work . I wasn't sure if he would come but I had to try .

I wanted to go convince Luke to come with me to Sophie's house so that we can look at the stars on the rooftop .

I told Soph about the idea I had and she said it's great but Luke won't come if I ask him to . She asked if she can help to ask Luke to come over to her house but leave us alone when she mets me on the rooftop .

I thought about it , and it will work perfectly . I agreed to the idea .

*****Later On Tonight ****
***Luke****

I heard a knock on my door and I got up and I answered it . It was Sophie .
"Hey Sophie , come in ," I said. 
"Hey bro ," Sophie said. 
"What you doing here ? I have no food," I said. 

"I don't want food . I want you to fix something on the top of my roof ," She said. 
"Why now ? It's nighttime .  I can't see anything now ," I said confused as to why I should do it now .

"Don't worry . I already set up lights that will help you fix it ," She said .
"Ugh ! Okay ," I said .

We drove to her house and we went to her rooftop . I saw that there was no lights set up .

I turned around and said "Sophie , there are no lights set up ".
"It'sfather down ," She said .
"Okay ?" I said .

I went down a little more and saw Jessica standing staring at me .
I turned around and saw Sophie smiling .

This is a trap .
"Sophie ,  really . Why did you trick me into coming here ?" I asked her looking at her .

"Because you two need to talk ?" Sophie said. 
She shut the door which meant  I was stuck on her rooftop with Jessica .

"What do you want now ? Aren't you suppose to  be saying that you hate this idea if being stuck on a rooftop with me ," I said .

"Um I uh I uh I told her to bring you here ," Jessica said stammering a bit .
"Wow , so not only I am stuck  with you  it was your plan to be stuck here with me ," I said while sitting down .

"Yeah , I just needed you to listen to me , please ," She said. 

"Jessica , I don't want to listen to you ," I said. 
"Please ,"She said  sitting down next to me .
"Fine ," I said. 

******Jessica *******

"Look , I know I hurt your feelings by not coming but It just didn't feel right about going . I thought if I came , my heart would be broken by you again and I  didn't want that . That's why I didn't go . I would have gone if I didn't have that feeling in me . I now understand how you feel when I am upset and the feeling is horrible and your making me feel guilty , which I am already feeling . Just please forgive me ," She said. 

He didn't say anything after that and the silence was killing me .
I wanted to say "say something ". But before I could Luke said .

"I forgive you ," He said . 
"Thank you ," I said with relive in my tone. 

He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up so I was now sitting on his lap .

He said ,  "Now you know who hard it is for me to get you to forgive me for whatever I did ".
"Wait , you weren't mad at me this whole time ?" I asked him. 

While smiling he said , "I was mad at you  when you came the house at the lake " .

"Luke , I can't believe you did that . You made me really stressed out because you were mad at me ," I said hitting his chest .

He started to laugh .
I hit his chest a few more times before I got up .

He held onto my hand and said ,"Wait , Jessica I am sorry . I just had to do it to make you understand what I have to do to get you to forgive me ".

"Your forgiven ," I said .
"Thank you , but what about this ?" He asked .

"What do -
I got cut of by Luke smashing his lips on mine .

I have missed them so much . I kissed him back and before our night ended ,  we layed on the blanket and watched the stars .

-----------------
What did you think of this chapter ?

How cute was that unexpected kind of make up date .

What will happen next on this crazy adventure of theirs ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your firends .

-starngcirl