Sorry

*****Few Weeks Later *****
**Jessica**

It has been hell for me for these past few weeks . I couldn't take anymore.  I just felt like telling Luke that I quit .
For these past few weeks , the only thng that have kept  me from not quitting my job , is Ryan .

I know you guys are asking Why Ryan ?
Well Ryan and I are dating . He helped me a lot in the beach house when I felt sad . Most of the times , when I told Luke and Sahsa that I went to the beach .
I found a path way to Ryan 's house and I would go and talk to him and he will help me through my problems  .

He kept flirting with me and I did the same and the last time I went to see him he asked me to be his girlfriend . I said yes and things are little bit different now but when we about our problems , it was like how we talked when we were not dating .

I was currently in my office on my phone , texting Ryan .
I was on my lunch break so I wasn't distracting myself with him . Luke has been angry with me since I denied his request to give us a chance. 
I think him being angry at me is my  punishment for me saying to him that I don't want to date him .

Ryan said he was off his lunch break and he had to get back to work . I said okay , bye to him and opened my food and took a bit of it and put it in mouth . I was almost finished eating it , when my door brust open and in came in Luke , Xavier and Sophie .
I swallowed my food that was in my  mouth and Xavier said "Go ahead  Jessica ," Xavier said  pushing Luke in front of him .

I was really confused so I said  , "What do you mean ?" .
"I mean tell Sophie what Luke has been doing to you these past few weeks ," Xavier said.
"Uh  I don't  know ," I said pretending not to know.
"He has been an asswhole to you these past few weeks ," Xavier said.

"What is your business if I treat her right or not ," Luke said.
"It does matter ," Sophie said hitting Luke behind his head .
"Ouch ! That hurt ," Luke said.
"Good , maybe it will make your brain think about how your treating her ," Sophie said.

"Ughh ! I have work to attend to ," Luke said and turned to head for the door but Xavier blocked him and pushed him  more closer to my desk .
"Say your sorry ," Xavier said.
"Why do you care ?" Luke said asking  Sophie .
"Because , she is my friend and you do not  treat my friends like that ," Soph said .
"Its okay guys really ," I said.

"No it isn't.  I saw you today before going to the bathroom and your eyes were watery ," Xavier said.
I felt really embarrassed beacuse I thought no one saw that .

"I didnt -
I was cut off my Xavier saying , "Say sorry "
"Dude I -
Luke was cut off by Sophie saying , "Say sorry or else I will tell mom," Sophie said .
"And you know , mom really likes her ,"  Xavier said .

"I'm sorry ," Luke said.
"Sorry for what ?" Xavier asked Luke.
"For treating you badly and making you cry ," Luke said.

"It's okay ," I said.
"Good ," Sophie said and with that ,  they left but not Luke .
He looked at me for few seconds which felt like for awhile .

-------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Would Luke have apologized if his siblings did not interfere ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl