Get Out !

Inspiration from sanajanneldejounique and lesliee19 .

****The Same Day ****
**Jessica**

I was debating whether or not to go to  his house to hangout . He didn't say it was date , but yet I was so nervous .

My tummy made knots in my stomach which made me feel even more nervous .
I was already dressed but my feet didn't want to go to his house .
It felt like somthing bad was going to happen in his house and I didn't want to go there for him to break my heart .

I debated for a really long  time that I  stayed up until it was midnight . I felt sleepy but I had to text Luke to tell him that I am not coming .

There was no more strength in me to text him . I decided that I would text him tomorrow .

****Tomorrow ****

I woke up to my phone ringing . I picked it up and answered it without checking the caller ID .
"Hello ," I said in a morning voice .
"Jess , finally you answered your phone ," Soph said as screamed at me in my ear , which made me to sit up in my bed .

"Why are calling ? I was sleeping ," I said.  
"Listen , you need to go to this address I am going to send you ," Soph said .
"Why  ?" I asked her. 
"Because Luke went there this morning without saying a word . I told you to come but you didn't listen ," She  said. 
"But Soph , I know Luke is mad but he will get over it ," I said.

"No he wouldn't because when Xavier and I came over for breakfast , I saw this really beautiful movie night set up ," Soph said and I felt really bad for not going. 

"He was waiting for you Jess but you  didn't come . I guess that's what made him so mad  because he slept on his couch . Please , you have to go talk to him . When he is angry like this , he does stupid stuff ," Sophie said.

"Okay fine I will go talk to him ," I said. I ended the call and I stood up and went downstairs . My mom said that my dad and  her are too tried so they are going to stay home today .

I went to the address Soph  sent me .
I went in because the door was open .

Before I could say Luke 's name , I saw him sitting on the couch . I think he was deep in his thoughts and he didn't hear me come in .

He turned around and said "Get out !" .
"Lu -
I was cut off by him saying , "I don't want to hear anything from you ".
"But Luke I came -
I was cut off by him again saying ,"Get out ". This time , he said that while  getting up the couch and coming towards me .

"I came here ,  because Soph said that you  came here without saying a word," I said.
"I don't care ," He said.

"Luke , I know it's my fault but listen I didn't mean to stand you up . I wanted to text  you that I wasn't coming but it was midnight and I was feeling sleepy . Luke I am so sorry ," I said .

"I don't care , get out ," He said.
"Lu -
He cut me off again and said "No , just get out , because you don't know how it feels to be up all night waiting to see if that one person would come "

"I'm sorry Luke. I didn't mean to do that to you ," I said.

"Jessica , get out ," He said. 
"No  Luke . I see that I hurt your feelings but I didn't mean to. My gut told me something bad might happen . I didn't want to get my feelings hurt again ," I said .

"I wanted to take you here in the morning if you slept over to see the lake  , which no one knows about expect for Xavier and Sophie . Its not far from my house ," He said telling me part of his plans that he had planned me for me and I felt really bad .

"Luke I'm -
He cut me off again and said , "No , just get out "

I felt really bad for doing this to him . His feelings are hurt because of me . I felt really sad and I didn't know how to make it up to him. 

I left because I wanted him to calm down before he says anything that he will regret later .
I couldn't help but have that feeling in my mind up until today .

---------
What did you think of  this chapter . Thank you again to sanajanneldejounique and lesliee19 for telling me in the comments to see how Luke might react to Jess missing their movie hangout .

What do you think Jess will do  for Luke to forgive her ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngirl