What Happened

*****A Few Weeks Later ****
**Jessica**

After the bet that Luke and I made , we went to three other places which were New York , Australia and Barcelona .
The last place , I didn't know where we were  going  and neither did Soph and Soph's mom .

Only the guys knew where we going and it was suppose to be a surprise to the girls . I tried tricking  Luke to tell me but all he would say is ...
"It is a surprise , you will love it more than you love me ".

When he says that last part , I either tell him "Who said I love or like you ". or I slap him on the arm but playfully .
He would reply by saying "Because you are mine ".
"Keep dreaming ," I said.

When we were on the plane , I was in the bed trying to sleep but I couldn't . I kept twisting and turning to sleep but I couldn't . I guess I woke up Luke  and he pulled my waist to his body and he said "Relax , go to sleep ".

The way he said it in my ear made me have butterflies in my stomach .
I somehow sleep so deep and I couldn't wake up . When I woke  up , I was sleeping on a bed but in a much larger room .
"Hey ,"  Luke said .
"How did I get here ? I asked him .
"I carried you here ," He said. 
"Ohh okay ," I said.

"By the way next time you want to cuddle , just say so ," Luke said.
"What are taking about ?" I asked
"Do you want the long explanation or short ?" He asked me

"Long ;" I said.
"Okay ," He said .

***Flashback ****

We had arrived in Paris , which was our last destination .
Jessica was still sleeping so I shook her to wake up . She kept curling up into my body .
I kept doing that but she didn't want to wake up .

My room door opened and  Xavier , Chad , Asher and Sophie all came in.
"Luke , let's go ," Xavier said excitedly.  
"I cant . She doesn't want to wake up ," I said.
"Then untangle your body from her and carry her ," She said.
"I don't want to carry her ," I said .
"Then stay here ," Chad said.

"I guess I have no other choice ," I said.
I carried her and I was surprised to see that she was not heavy at all .
She kept on curling into me . Everyone expect my parents saw Jesisca curling into me and everyone went "Awww ".

"Shut up ," I said.
When we reached the hotel and  I wanted to drop her on the bed but she held onto my shirt .
She finally let go and I put her on the bed .
I kissed her on her forehead and said "You will be mine Jessica and that's a promise ".

------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

What did you think of flashback ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl