The Invitation

*****The Next Day ******
***Liam***

Today was the day of the big game .
I went to school and while I was getting my books out of my locker , I heard two girls talking about something next to my locker door .

When I closed it , I saw it was Elizabeth and a friend of hers .
"Liam ," Elizabeth said.
"Hey " I said.
"I didn't know your locker was here ,"I said .
"No it's not . It's my friend here Sam ," Elizabeth said. 
"Hi Liam ," Sam said.
"Nice to meet you ;" I said.

The bell rang and I didn't want to be late for class so I said ," Well , I need to get to class so see you two later ".

"Liam , good luck in the game today ,"Sam said
"Thanks ;" I said to Sam and then I went off to my class and the thought of Elizabeth in my mind .

****Time For The Game ****

I was in the locker room getting ready for the game . The  time came for us to go  and we went out . When we went out , I saw Sam and Elizabeth . I went to them and said ," Hey guys ".

"Oh hey Liam ," Sam said .
"Hey Liam ," Elizabeth said.

" Gonzales , let's go ," My coach yelled. 
"Well I have to go but just remember that  I am number 11 ," I said for Elizabeth to look for me on the field.
"Okay ," I sais and then I saw that she blushed and I left. 

***After the game ****

Our team won 5- 3. I was in the locker getting my things to go home . I was outside when Elizabeth came up to me  without Sam and said , "You did great ".

"Thank you ," I said .
We got lost in each other eyes and it felt like forever until my phone rang .
I saw it was my dad . I ignored it and Elizabeth said ,"Aren't you going to answer it ".

"No , it's not important ," I said.
"Okay ," She said.

"Hey guys ," Sam said as she came over .
"Hey , ohh Liz did you ask him ?" Sam asked Elizabeth. 
"Sam !" She said being embarrassed  casue they were talking about me right in front me .

"Ugh , why do you always have to be so shy . Liam , we were wondering if on Saturday if  you will be able to come to the beach with us ?" Sam asked me for Elizabeth. 
"Ohh , I would love to ," I said.

"Okay , see you later ," Elizabeth said and then they both left.

I heard them talking which  was not far from my driver's car .
"Why do you always have to be shy ?" Sam asked Elizabeth .
"I don't know ," Elizabeth said.
"Wow , stop being so weird and you were suppose to just tell him ," Sam said.
"I don't know what are talking about ," Elizabeth said.
"Wow , pretend you don't know ," Sam said.

--------
What did you think of this chapter ?

How will the beach day go ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl