Birthday Surprise

****Jessica ****

After he said that , I let go of him and started to hit him . He caught my hands and asked ,"Ouch ! Why are you hitting me?".
"Because , you made me go on a scavenger hunt on my birthday and you made Xavier and other  people   give me things ," I said.

"Okay , what's wrong with that ?" He asked me .
"Ugh !" I groaned in frustration . I got out of his grip and started back hitting him again. 
"Okay , okay I am sorry ,"He said.
"Good ," I said.
"Now let's eat ," He said.

"No , I am not falling for your trick again with me thinking that I will eat but I'm really just going to get a letter," I said but then he turned me around and I saw a beautiful picnic already set up with a blanket on the sand and a picnic basket and a vase full of flowers and other things .

"Yay ,"  I said excitedly while running to the picnic .
He laughed and then he joined me. 
We ate and chatted and then after I asked him "Luke , is this the cool prize that Xavier told me about ?".
"Actually , no ," He said a bit shaky  .

"Jesisca , I can't believe that I am here with you . First you were assistant and now your my girlfriend . Although we have had our ups and downs you will still be the only one for me ".
"It is still really hard for me to believe that you were once some girl that I didn't care about but now , I want to change just for you ".
"I want to be everything for you that why's I always fight for you and make sure that everyone knows you are mine ".
"So would you do me the honor of marrying me ? ". He asked me .

I knew he was going to propose to me on my birthday . By this point , he was on one kneee in front of me and I pulled him up and closed the box and I could see that he had a confused and disappointed look his face .
I said ,"Yes I will ".

After I said those words , he  was now joyous that I said that . He kissed me after and then we just watched the waves . I teased him about the future of us having kids and our stuff  , Liam being an adult and other stuff. 

He was really scared about the other stuff that I said other than us having kids.  That was the only thing that he enjoyed talking about . He even said that  he will make a baby here right now .

When he said that , I got up and left ignoring him calling me to come back .
I went back home . When I got back  home , I packed up my stuff that I came with and waited for Luke to come home.  Hours later , I was in the room watching TV and eating pizza when the door opened and closed .

Someone opened the door to our room and Luke came in
"Hey , I had to go to the Anderson Company that is here to do some stuff," He said.
"Okay ," I said.
I continued to eat and watch TV when he came out the bathroom . He came  on the bed and took a slice from my pizza "Hey !".
He just laughed and ate it .

We watched TV all  night long until something caught me off guard .  "Jessica , I know it's too soon to ask but I really can't wait but will you move in with me ?" Luke asked me.
"Yes ," I said.
"And can we have kids right now ?" He asked.
"Sure ," I said but I didn't know why I said that .   Then I saw a little  girl and boy running into a room and someone was crying .

I went to it and saw it was a small baby .
Luke picked up the baby and I saw it looked like Luke .

Someone was shaking me and I woke  up with a sudden fright .
I sat up in bed catching my breath . I saw it was Luke .
After I caught my breath , he asked me ,"Are you okay ?".

--------------
What did you think of this chapter?

Why did Jessica have that dream ?

How did you react when Luke asked Jessica to marry him ?

Did you already know ?

Comment and Vote. 
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl