Stop Flirting With Me

*****The Next Day****
**Jessica**

It was early in the morning around 5:00 am . I was still sleeping by that time , which made Soph wake me up to get ready .
We got ready , and we took our luggage downstairs . I kissed my mom and dad goodbye and went to the car that was waiting for us . Inside was Xavier and Luke .

We had to sit really close , since some of the luggage couldn't fit in the truck .
It was really awkward at first but Luke got comfortable .
Then I got comfortable and started to listen to music . He then got the idea to text me when were just stting next to each other .

A/N - For those of you who may get confused , Jessica is sitting in a position that is hiding what she is doing on her phone .

L-   Hey .
J-    What do u want Luke .
L-    We need to talk
L-     And don't say we are already talking because I know we are .
L-     Jess , can you answer my question please I am begging you . Why did you avoid me after we had sex ?
J-        No, I will not answer that question .
L-       You can't avoid that question forever .
J-       I don't care and its Jessica for you .
L-        Why ?
J-           Beacause I don't call you Lukie or Lukie pookie
L-          I don't mind if you do though . Just when people are not around .
J-             You wish

We stopped when we reached the airport . We were going to  Miami , Florida . I have always wanted to visit there .
The ride from New York to Florida was about 2 hours and some minutes .
I got stuck with Luke and not Soph .
I didn't know they had a private jet but my slef conscience said to me but Jessica ,   Of course they have a private jet , he is rich and so is his family .

"Stuck with me again ," He said .
"Sadly yes ," I said .
"Why do you sound so sad ?" Luke asked. 
"Because , every time I get stuck with you , you either bombard me with questions or flirt with me . Let me tell you something Luke , I want neither of that to happen . I want to sleep because your sister dragged me out of bed early ," I said very fast .

"Wow ,"  He said while his arms were at the back of his head on the bed laying down .

"What's that suppose to mean?"  I asked getting comfortable in the bed that was on the plane .
"It means that I have never heard this Jessica with demands ,"  He said pulling me very close to his chest .

"Luke ! " I said  trying to get out of his grip but his grip was too strong me .
"Let go of me Luke ! " I said.
"No , not until you answer my question ," He said.

I let out a groan in frustration and gave in and slept like that .
My phone started buzzing indicating that I had a message .
"Your phone has been buzzing for 10 minutes ," Someone said as I looked to where the voice came from . It was Luke on the chair on his phone .

"Why didn't you wake me up ?" I asked.
"Because you look cute while sleeping ," He said.  
"Stop flirting with me," I said.
"Nope ,"  Luke said laughing .

------------
What did you  think of this chapter ?

Do you think this vacation  with Jessica and Luke's family will be good ?

Will this vacation be drama free ?

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends .

-starngcgirl